Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

crashed and burned another relationship..

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been seeing each other since october..

took the girl out on the boat Sunday with a few friends.. she has been acting a little distant the past few weeks..

afterwards I called her out on being distant, and basically forced her hand, and we broke up..

she admitted she was going to give it a few more weeks to see if it was what she wanted, but I told her if she wasn't feeling it anymore we should move on.

it all went down the tubes when her older sister moved in with her about a month ago, her sister wigged out on her when she found out we where dating, to the point her mom had to fly down to straighten everything out.. the sister was upset my girl "had a life" and threatened suicide.. on top of all of this she might have to have some surgery on her girl parts, and might be unable to have kids afterwards..

I feel like she pushed me away, and I failed by not "fighting" for her, but honestly what else am I suppose to do when she shuts down? I told her I was there for her, but I didn't call her everyday and make sure she was ok..

what the hell was I suppose to do? she pulled back, so I gave her her space..

I only hung out with her when we would be doing fun things, never had boring sit at home dates, unless it was just a sleepover during the week, but that was rare.. sex was super good for both of us.. I thought she was a sexy thing..

day 2 of NC, missing her like crazy, still trying to figure out what went down.. I feel like she might think I dont care about her in retrospect, but I never was one to run after someone when they shut down like she did..

have a few thoughts that the sister poisoned our relationship..

did I do the breakup by calling her out?
I almost kind of feel guilty now, because the same day she told me she might not be able to have kids in the future, we broke up..

anywho, im rambling..

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demodulate said:
what do you guys think?
I think your frustrations are well-founded and you're probably not wrong in your assessment about her sister.

At this point NC would be the way to go. She's already checked out, and she isn't coming back. She's doing the typical "fade away" garbage that women do when they've decided a relationship has run its course. If she lets her sister make her romantic decisions for her, is that the kind of woman you want around? She sounds pretty weak-minded if you ask me.

Women operate in a world of plausible deniability. They behave in passive aggressive fashion to force your hand to do the breaking up so you bear the emotional toll of the break up. All the while, your head spins with doubt and she's off the hook entirely. This is typical female behavior. Instead of breaking it off, you should have responded to her distance with some distance of your own, but I understand why you mentioned it to her. In any relationship worth saving, communication is important, and clearly you saw this as something worth saving which was noble of you. Unfortunately, she isn't seeing it the same way so you need to fight fire with fire.

So, do what's best for you, and cut her out of your life completely. Do it not to make her feel bad or to shame her, but so you can heal and maintain your self respect.

When women make it this difficult to connect with, it's because they've emotionally disconnected and checked out of the relationship. Stop wasting your time my friend. You deserve better.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should call her up and tell you how you feel, tell her you still love her then tell her you'll do ANYTHING to make it work.. Then after that, stab yourself in the balls.

Sorry dude, had to make a joke. No seriously origin138 nailed it.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
It takes a long time for the average man to realize how worthless most modern women are. Most still buy into the Disney crap of "loving relationships that last until death" you know.. blue pill sh!t.

It takes a very long time to purify your brain and detox all the delusional trash from it.

Nature has always had the answer.. but we as humans like to think we are so far beyond animals. We really aren't. We are designed to reproduce and that is the ONLY purpose the female serves to the MALE of the species. So for us humans.. sex and babies is what we need women for. Everything else is cultural, media, religious, societal brainwashing :)

Men need to understand this and stop seeking out women for EMOTIONAL reasons. That is not their purpose. Women are not meant to be a man's therapist or emotional support system. They are meant to raise his kids while he is out making more kids and provide sexual pleasure.

Use women for their intended purpose and not only will your relationship problems fade, but you will feel more like a man.:up:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demodulate said:
her sister wigged out on her when she found out we where dating, to the point her mom had to fly down to straighten everything out..
Her Mother flew down to sort it out?!?!?

What a whack job. I would've ran from that for sure.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sister did you in, bro. But don't take it personally. She poisoned your relationship because she needed your GF all to herself. You are the victim of female insecurity, misery loving company, or both. Sucks, but either way, your GF chose her nutbag sister over you and you should judge her accordingly.

I dealt with a similar situation with my last and, trust me, the faster you get it behind you and get back in the saddle the better off you will be. You will never compete with needy family members and, if you try, you will just confirm the BS that caused it in the first place.

Run from this ASAP.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, I say that not just from my experience with my last GF. I have a sister who has had "girlie" problems similar to what you describe. To most women, motherhood is the pinnacle of human existence, so when they have problems with that there is NO END to the drama. They expect the whole world to stop revolving because they are having vajayjay problems. And if they are already a little nuts anyway, like my sis is, they will stop at nothing to suck everybody they know into their pity party.

Run.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Demodulate,
I think you hit the No Contact button too soon,I would have trod water for a while....Sure Women often seem to be acting out their lives for the approval of other Women,but usually it's because something inside their little brains has been signalling vague discontent for a while...Use this time to find a few new Ladies.......Make sure she comes back on your terms,max three nights a week contact will ensure the relationship stays fresh and interesting...The other four nights are for your hobbies and expanding romantic interests.