Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cows and Tattoos

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Des on this one. Overweight women with tattoos are 10 times less attractive to me than overweight women without tattoos. It's a huge turn off. It's like a guy with a big beer belly wearing a super-tight cold gear under armor shirt. It's just wrong.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago, I was hooked on drugs, alkie, loser. I have worked hard to remove myself from that stigma. I did 107 push ups the other day. I work HARD to keep myself in shape and to be the best that
I can be. And I do it for myself, not for what some c**ze or what whover else may think.

It pisses me off to no end when these women expect you to fall all over them just because they're a woman---no matter what they may look like. I can understand someone with a legitimate problem that causes wait gain. Okay. But most of these women are lazy and entitled. It's all one huge turnoff. They think they deserve the world. But as we all know, you only deserve what you own. Fvck anyone who caters to these people---man or woman.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoops...you only deserve what you EARN

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, they've heard for years that men are just a non-thinking d!ck.... and those few who are, manage to reinforce that stereotype. IF she wasn't getting ANY d!ck, she'd maybe lose the weight.....

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I just heard the National Weather Service names each of her farts.
Scientist have confirmed that Veggie eating Dinasaurs are responsible for Global warming

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I just heard the National Weather Service names each of her farts.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: