Cowardly Tactics to catch girls.... (hope you read this)

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to assume that all women are b!tches and be cheerfully proven wrong, than to assume they are all angels and be distressingly surprised.

Go case by case, but don't go into an approach thinking she's a great person. If she's HB 8-10, thinking that she's a b!tch/slvt/etc puts you in the negging/C&F type of mood. If it turns out she's not a b!tch, then you can tone down the hate.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to assume that all women are b!tches and be cheerfully proven wrong, than to assume they are all angels and be distressingly surprised.

Go case by case, but don't go into an approach thinking she's a great person. If she's HB 8-10, thinking that she's a b!tch/slvt/etc puts you in the negging/C&F type of mood. If it turns out she's not a b!tch, then you can tone down the hate.
You shouldn't need to think that she is a bytch or slvt... to put you in any kind of mood... other than an annoyed mood... That's is what my point is. We should be able to tap into these moods, because of our own confidence and intelligence about the situation.

Again... I understand. What I am saying is don't go in assuming anything. Don't assume she is a bytch. Don't assume she is an angel. It hurts your game. Play by case and situation.

That tactic that you use works for you. It used to work for me. Until, I realized I had much more control and better results, when I didn't assume they were angels or bytches. I just focused on having fun and playing the game. THAT's it. I mean, when you really are negging or C&Fing, you don't really hate the girl. If you do, she is not worth the time. You are not trying to actually hurt her emotionally. You are destroying that high and mighty platform she put herself on. IF YOU KNOW SHE IS ON THE PLATFORM TO BEGIN WITH. For me, I don't use negging or C&F, until I really see that the situation calls for such a thing.

There are times when, I can see a girl is obviously stuck up and being a bytch. Yeah, direct negging, might be a way to go. But, those kind of girls dont float my boat for anything much more than a little roll around. Which seems even more unsatisfying, since these kind of girls annoy the hell out of me. Hot or not...

In most cases for me, I used other ways to keep hot girls interested in me. Other than negging... There are many hot girls that may respond to negging well and then there are many that may not. In my experience, they are the hot-types that had most people kissing their @ss. More than likely, they were spoiled and annoying. Not worth the effort. Again, that's just my experience.

I have hooked several hotties, with and without use of negging. Even if I used negging, it was in smooth mannor that didn't hurt her, but lowered her from her self-percieved godly throne. It was often done in a humorous mannor and I keep it cool. Like, I said I am having fun. If I am in a "this is a bytch" mood. I cannot be as smooth as normal... sometimes... I even get annoyed...

Maybe, it's our difference in experience. But, for me assuming someone to be a bytch, always affected my game in negative ways. It's better to assume, she is a woman that can be good or bad. You can cover your bases better. Apply, what you have to, in terms with the situation and woman. At least, thats true in my case.

As samuel L Jackson says, "when you make an assumption, you make an ass out of you and umption."