Cowardly Tactics to catch girls.... (hope you read this)

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure you all probably know this... But, I will say it anyways.... Don't be a coward in order to boost your courage.. or rather... catching lady skills... I know that sounds strange. Let me explain...

Calling and thinking of all women as bytches, *****s or whatever... just to catch them is COWARDLY. Yeah, I didn't think so too. Until, I started examining a lot of my friends that were getting tail, but not relationships. Most of them always looked down on women in order to boost their confidence. Hell, sometimes they even f#cked up their approaches, because their minds weren't clear and in a FUN STATE.

It seems unhealthy to me.

How can you really enjoy someone, when your thinking... she's a bytch. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes, I want to bang and I see exactly what I am looking for. She's just happens to be bytchy, but good for some fast lovin. However, that's her and not all women... Hell, banging bytches is not even fun as banging someone you actually... uh... I dunno... LIKE!!

When I see a man that has a need to classify women negativily, just to catch them... I see who the real bytch is...

Question... Why do we need to look down on women, in order to raise our confidence levels? Oh, you don't? It's because, it's true? Really? Women are bytches?

Have you gone to Japan, Korea, China, England, Africa and all the other places on earth? Have you met all the women out there? I can say, I have travelled to more than my fair share of countries... WOMEN are WOMEN...

You won't believe how many guys I have met, that need to look down on girls in order to hook them. Some even feel, it makes them manly. But, I noticed that true DJ's got a lot of ladies and good relationships. That's right... GOOD Relationships. Fun times... Sexual times... And the women respected them.

Why?

In my opinion, everyone says, don't put women on a pedistal, because it will lower your chances of actually hooking them. I agree. But, the opposite is also true... By, lowering women to the lowest common denominator, we are also ruining our chances of having meaningful relationships and get this... catching girls.

You disagree? Go out and see a girl your are interested in. Then, imagine the worst things about her. Really, view her as biggest *****. Now, your approach will be only 50-80%... Or at least, not maximum potential... Why? No one wants to f#ck the exorcist. I dont! You don't too. Unless, you have a ghoul fetish...

My approaches work, because I know I am great and she has to live up to my standard. So, I find women that can run in my field. In other words, the opposite of *****es. I keep myself quality and awesome. So, I look for ladies with the same things.

So, you say... If you find all of these great girls... Why aren't you getting married or keep extremely long LTR.... Many reasons, maybe she can't please me.... Maybe, she does something that annoys me... Maybe, im not ready for a LTR.... Maybe, she is disgusting in private (fart, picks nose.. You won't believe what hotties do in private)...

Whatever the reason... There are many types of girls... good and bad. Calling women bytches in order to get an ego boost and catch them is... COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.... Saying all women will cheat is... COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.... Saying all women are evil is... COUNTER PRODUCTIVE...

When it comes to seduction... all women are practically the same.... Women are human. No more, no less... When we call them pure evil or good, we make them inhuman :kick: and that is not what seduction is about... Seduction is about seeing their very human and genetic triggers. Rubbing them the right way and BAM! This only happens by as jimmy h says, "getting experienced."

I am not arguing that there are not *****es in the world. There are. LOTS! But, that can be said for boys and girls. I don't trust most men. I can't tell you how many times I saw men cross each other, lie and even kill. I trust no one! Did you see what happened in Vietnam? Did you talk to any Nam vets? How about MK-Ultra? How about Human testing? How about school shootings?

There is good and evil EVERYWHERE!

Confidence, should come from a positive source. Especially, when it comes to catching the ladies. It's much stronger.

Also, don't be afraid to use my thinking on your next approach. Girls can smell defensiveness. It's not sexy. You are defensive, so they feel defensive. How can you not be defensive, when you mentally construct bytchzilla in your mind? I would be. I have had a lot of fun just going out and being the smooth Operator... ala Big Daddy Kane. By this, I mean...

A real DJ has the ability to remove the diamonds from the ice.

If you are going out and all you are meeting are bytches... Something is wrong with YOU and your bytch ass thinking.

Don't be a coward.... I used to think that a lot of guys that called all women *****es were possibly DJ's. Now, I think they are internet DJ's. If you have enough field experience, you can tell bytches from keepers... So, from now on, everyone on the forum has another way to catch fake DJ's in the act...

If you read anything on here that talks about thinking of women as vermin, in order to catch them... ignore it. It will not help you. Trust me, I know. Because, I was one of those people... a looooooooooooooong time ago.

Peace

V-Don

P.S. I met this girl a few weeks ago. I played her harp so well, she has paid for nearly all of our dates.... Why? Im confident and she fits my standard. Nothing in between.

Last edited:

spd

Reaction score
i think this is a great post!

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes common sense ain't so common. 'Specially round these parts.

I think this was an awesome post, and if you are over 25 you should post it in the Mature men's forum. I can think of a couple of guys who need to read this, although the reactions may be the same as some of the stuck in cement AFC's that have thus far replied to this thread.

Good job, V.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm why are you sticking up for him iqqi? Is it because you want to share in the spotlight? Hmm weird....lol.

I get what you are saying about most women not being b1tches and people getting an ego boost calling them "Trash, sh1t, slvts and other things" but to me it's like calling the kettle black, yes most women are good and that's fantastic but the vast majority tarnish all women in my eyes. Why is there always a story in the news about a marriage failing because of someone cheating? Was it the guy who knows, was it the women who knows but do not tell me that all women are innocent, I will admit I have a double standard like most men and if I know a guy that is spinning plates in my eyes he is doing good but if I come across a women sleeping around then she is what you stated earlier. I dont get an ego boost because I think I am better ,no because a true DJ wouldn't need an ego boost just to get the confidence to talk to a women and get her in bed. I would have more respect I think is the right word if they didnt do most of the sh1t they do on a daily basis....I'll tell you a story of what hapen to my uncle.

He married some women all was going well..then guess what she cheated big scandal but she said she wouldnt do it again and they got counseling. Couple months later he walks in on her with a d1ck in her mouth(his own words) she freaks , the guy freaks and my uncle just walks out the room. Uncle leave and goes back AFTER putting the house in another name, she is there starts to YELL at HIM about not satisfying her and how she's unhappy with her life...she goes and get's half his money but couldnt get the house (Thankfully). On the last day she saw him she actually spit in his face for putting the house in someone elses name...last I heard she is stripping...

I dont RESPECT women that actually steal your money and then cheat behind your back, I dont RESPECT women that cheat on Husband's, or Boyfriends yes I am a hypocrite because I made a girl cheat on her BF and that's why I dont respect her at all. Respect I think is the real issue and because of the vast majority of women they get no respect from me and should be treated as such...a dog.

PS: your scale is not that good iqqi..why do you still have it in your sig? I bet noone ever clicks it anymore lol.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. To bad it had to be said in the first place.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Thread!!!

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look down on women because they deserve to be looked down upon, not because it boosts my confidence. They don't deserve any respect...and I don't say this to "catch" women.

Men go through adversity to achieve success; women get success handed to them (or penetrated into them if you want to see it that way :D)

I don't trash talk women, but I don't respect them either.

I won't go so far as to say no women deserve respect, but most don't, and they really have to show they deserve it.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024

I think you don't understand what I am saying.

I don't think women are innocent. No one is innocent. Im saying that if you can't get find a quality woman, it's your own fault. DJ's are rare breed that can get the women they desire. Good or bad...

As for your uncle. He got played. Sucks, but that has nothing to do with women being evil. We can't say women are evil based off that story. You uncle doesn't strike me as someone with DJ mentality. Just saying...

The reason why bad girls get so far, is because men let them. The same reason why evil men get so far.

My point is, when you are a DJ. You know what you are doing. If all you are attracting are B's. You are to blame. If you think that most women are B's... you are injuring your game. No offense.

No one is saying you should respect women that do bad things. Im don't. Then again, I don't respect many men either.

I mean, would argue all the things BAD women do forever... It's wasting time.

Get your game straight....

I can get laid with bad girls easily. But, I also enjoy my time with QUALITY ladies.

I believe only a truly experienced DJ can weed good from bad. It's a skill all DJ's must master in order to claim that labal. Even, I am still learning. But, I can say that my game is boosted, because my confidence is constructive and positive. That doesn't mean I am stupid. I just know better. Hence, I have met my fair share of quality ladies.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya man. I realised that after about the 5th girl I slept with....it was another meaningless 1-night-stand. You really do feel worse the day after banging someone that meant nothing to you....or you considered a b.itch.

I imagine thats a part of why some celebrities go into rehab, particularly rockstars. They have a constant supply of low quality girls that mean nothing to them....it will never really make them happy, no matter how hot or how many.

You have to like yourself first, then learn to actually like women (shock horror) then have mindblowing sex that you feel in the depths of your soul as well as your pants!! :D

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don said:
j0n024

I think you don't understand what I am saying.

I don't think women are innocent. No one is innocent. Im saying that if you can't get find a quality woman, it's your own fault. DJ's are rare breed that can get the women they desire. Good or bad...

As for your uncle. He got played. Sucks, but that has nothing to do with women being evil. We can't say women are evil based off that story. You uncle doesn't strike me as someone with DJ mentality. Just saying...

The reason why bad girls get so far, is because men let them. The same reason why evil men get so far.

My point is, when you are a DJ. You know what you are doing. If all you are attracting are B's. You are to blame. If you think that most women are B's... you are injuring your game. No offense.

No one is saying you should respect women that do bad things. Im don't. Then again, I don't respect many men either.

I mean, would argue all the things BAD women do forever... It's wasting time.

Get your game straight....

I can get laid with bad girls easily. But, I also enjoy my time with QUALITY ladies.

I believe only a truly experienced DJ can weed good from bad. It's a skill all DJ's must master in order to claim that labal. Even, I am still learning. But, I can say that my game is boosted, because my confidence is constructive and positive. That doesn't mean I am stupid. I just know better. Hence, I have met my fair share of quality ladies.

What's up with you and tabbing? You seem to have a hard on for tabbing dont you lol.
All I gotta say is difference of opinion no more no less your not right and I am not right you have your opinion and I have mine. I wont argue with you becasue the difference between an afc and a DJ is trivial and I dont think a DJ would take anything he hears to heart and argue with someone else so hey keep thinking like you do and think that there are "Quality" women out there but your just a hypocrite because your still not in a LTR (That you stated) and your trying to find a "Quality" girl by fvcking around with multiple women..hmm very odd lol.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post man. I don't remember the last time I put down a girl even mentally. The way I see it, there are women who are attracted to you, and women who aren't. Labeling them as slvts, b!tches, etc reaks of low self esteem and it's totally transparent that you're just protecting your fragile ego.

You're completely right about women being women. Skinny, fat, ugly, hot, at the core level they're all the same. What works with one will most likely work with another on some level.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good post, V. I got that problem sometimes, especially when a chick just flat out doesn't give me any kind of vibe. Rejection hurts a little sometimes, even if the chick isn't hot. Am I insecure? I'm 19. I'm allowed to be insecure. I haven't grown up yet. It's still a dumb idea to label them though. You're right, it's just trying to get out that nagging voice in your head that says "you're not good enough" and replacing it with "she's ugly anyway." It makes you feel better, but it's really not healthy.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever respects me I will respect that person man or woman.

Whoever acts like they're better than me can go fvck themselves.

Anyway this is an alright post although I'm personally put off by preachy type posts that seem to convey if you act and think like the original poster you're doing the right thing but if you act in a different way it isn't right.

Personally I'm for whatever works for a guy on an individual level and prefer posts where the topic creator suggests you'll be happier if you look at life like the topic creator instead of says if you don't view life as I do then dude you're warped.

Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Quality" women out there but your just a hypocrite because your still not in a LTR (That you stated) and your trying to find a "Quality" girl by fvcking around with multiple women..hmm very odd lol.
Where did I say that fVcking around would help me find a quality woman? In fact, no where.... Dude, reading issues....

Im just saying that I have met my fair share of good looking and well adjusted ladies that are not bytches. That doesn't mean they are LTR material. At least to me... Also, just because I met a great woman, doesn't mean I want to have LTR. At least right now... I have my reasons.

Im not trying to sound preachy. It just works for me. Im saying, that if all you are finding are bytches... there is something wrong with your game. Doesn't mean that im right or your wrong. But, this is just common sense...

Also, I am not pretending women are perfect and awesome. Yeah, there are bytches... No joke.

Everyone has there own way. Im just saying what gives me the best results. I have not gone out with any bytches for a while.

Look, im not saying im better than anyone. But, you seem to have bitter taste for or from women. Not, saying that is wrong... but, hey do what you want bro...

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don said:
Im not trying to sound preachy. I just works for me. Im saying, that if all you are finding are bytches... there is something wrong with your game. Doesn't mean that im right or your wrong. But, this is just common sense...
He speaks the truth, fellows of sosuave.

Keep doing what you do, and you'll keep getting what you get. ;)