Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cousin and "bestfriend" broke me and my gf up

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok my gf of 3 weeks and I just broke up because of my cousin, he did some boyfriend crushing I guess, I said "you can have kayle (thats her name) if you want her so bad, its not like you can control women if she likes you thats fine no hard fellings"

he repeated this to her and my "best friend" also said he heard me say this, cousin twisted my words around though and said "I dont want to go out with her anymore and he can have her and I just dont care anymore"

so shes like "we need to talk" and so she said she wanted to brake up not just because of that, but when she talks to other men I get angry and jelious and she just cant take it anymore

I told her I didint want to brake up and I could change, she said "no I dont you can im sorry I just cant do this anymore"

next day she comes over where on the couch cousin comes up sits right bewteen us and started puting her arm around her and flirting, it seemed like she didint like it but she did do some light kino with him.

theres another girl who wants to go out with me, I was gonna give my ex a couple days to think about how much she misses me and crawl back.

how can I make her crawl back to me?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with the other girl, have sex with her, and make sure the other girl walks in during that time...:D

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hard to do crazykid but you do have an idea here, ok how about I bring my new gf around the old and make her jelious by makeing out with the new in front of the old, :D simple math

but this would ruin the chance to go back out with the old? wich I want to do.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably wouldnt ruin the chance, at least i dont think so ;p Would prolly piss her off and if she is so hot-headed it could start a fight LOL (i've seen it happen before) And she is probably gonna get a guy and do it also to make you jealous, so dont stress too much what she does ;p

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow who would have thought! this is turning into a good thing, news is spreading quick around the hood and all these other girls want to go out with me! so many choices!

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TorturedSoul

so shes like "we need to talk" and so she said she wanted to brake up not just because of that, but when she talks to other men I get angry and jelious and she just cant take it anymore
http://sosuave.com/articles/jealous.htm
'nuff said.
I told her I didint want to brake up and I could change,

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33511

how can I make her crawl back to me?
Short answer: You can't.
Long answer: You can't MAKE anybody do something against their will. In this case, the only thing you can change is yourself. And even then, there's still no guarantee that she'll come back to you. Your best bet is to let her go, and become a DJ.