Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

County night is f*cking awesome

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was taken out tonight by one of my female friends to a bar that was having a country night for her birthday. Initially I was like "Ugh, country music. This is going to suck." This couldn't be farther than the truth.

Let me explain something to you: country night is probably the greatest single bar theme in all of mankind. It emphasizes the following:

-Short skirts
-Cleaveage revealing tops
-Cowboy boots (hey, I like 'em)
-Extreme intoxication
-A friendly, "southern" attitude
-Average meat-head guys who have little to no game

Also, for some reason, 90% of the girls were HOT. The average level of attractiveness was 7.5-8/10. This could have been a fluke, but at least tonight it was crawling with hotties. The dress code for guys is really relaxed too. I wore some dumb button down plaid shirt over top a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers and I was probably overdressed.

The best thing about country night is that dancing probably takes the least skill of any genre of music. I seriously grabbed my belt, put one foot infront of the other to the beat of the music, and I was a f*cking country dancer. Then I'd grab the girls I was with and just kinda rock back and forth, spin them every now and then, and do the occasional dip. I was a country dancing hero after that.

One more thing, I highly reccomend country night if you look the least bit foriegn. I'm half middle eastern, half south american, and nearly every girl was giving me smiles, seductive stares, and the occasional "come hither" look. I guess compared to all the country guys, foriegners are rare.

I'm incredibly indie/rock, but damn I enjoyed country night. Check it out sometime!

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We, too, recently experienced the Country/Western "scene" for the first time. I am with you, it was a blast. The club we attended offered a rodeo bull ride. I had opted for the denim skirt rather then pants so I couldn't participate, but one day I will!

We found it a very relaxed, fun place and was a nice break from our occassional jazz club visit. Many beautiful women and men.

Did you over hear any of the "lines" people used? The few I heard were very upfront and direct. A man approached me, took my arm and said, "Come on 'city', let's get out of here." See, no beating around the bush. A woman wanted to wear my husbands stetson. After he denied her I realized that she wanted to ride him while wearing his stetson. Hey, she got a A for creativity.

You can't say you have lived until you've tried it all and this is something to try!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a whole collection of Toby Keith songs, NOW HE IS AN ALFA MALE.

in local clubs they actually play a country song to mark the midnight hour.