Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could you live in a box?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

I don't know why these guys don't save a little bit of money and buy a house in the country side. I couldn't do that, it would drive me up the wall. I wonder if these guys are extreme introverts. Obviously none of these folks are married but it also seems like they are very depressed without any hope of things getting better. They play ALOT of videogames and instead of using their free time to aquire better skills or improve their situation, they just exist. There's gotta be trades jobs in Japan? All those people must generate a huge amount of waste, I would bet that plumbers are needed pretty much everywhere. Wouldn't people be happier living out in the farm land? Prices in Japan for farms are super low, like below 2000 US dollars. I'd much rather live on the land, stare up at the stars at night and work the land with a woman at my side then spend my life cooped up in a box. This looks to be the future of North America as well, no women, very little contact between the sexes... if there is no future prospect of a family, what point is there to pursue a house or material things of any kind?

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

21:15 Lazy slag English woman triggered by reality of Asian work market. This is the way we train our kids at school also (in China), 50:50.

37:20 Girls praying to get married.

If you think the Japs are regulated at work you should see how much Sh1t the Chinese have to eat.

Last edited: