Could you handle having a trophy girlfriend/wife?

firebird

Reaction score
I was shopping at a mall with a FB, and we joked around if we would run into any women who would pass what I call "the paper bag test" - I would not need to cover her face with a paper bag while doing her. An hour of shopping ensued, not a single one! Even apparel stores were filled only with HB4's and 5's at most. Where do you find all the 9's and 10's? For every 10 there are 1,000 5's.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firebird said:
I was shopping at a mall with a FB, and we joked around if we would run into any women who would pass what I call "the paper bag test" - I would not need to cover her face with a paper bag while doing her. An hour of shopping ensued, not a single one! Even apparel stores were filled only with HB4's and 5's at most. Where do you find all the 9's and 10's? For every 10 there are 1,000 5's.
Victoria Secret lingerie store in any big mall.

LonesomeLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think of a trophy wife/gf, I don't think of anything other than pure physical looks. If I won the lottery or something and I had women wanting me for my money, I would just pick the best looking ones, preferrably barely legal because they look the best and those are the ones I lust after the most. And to me half the point of having a gf/wife would be to be seen with her, people thinking I'm cool because I have such a hot looking woman, guys being envious of me. Even though I'm (in my own opinion even) very unattractive and with no experience with women at 35, it just wouldn't be any fun to have a gf who wasn't at least a HB7 because I want to be seen with her and look cool.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:
When I think of a trophy wife/gf, I don't think of anything other than pure physical looks. If I won the lottery or something and I had women wanting me for my money, I would just pick the best looking ones, preferrably barely legal because they look the best and those are the ones I lust after the most. And to me half the point of having a gf/wife would be to be seen with her, people thinking I'm cool because I have such a hot looking woman, guys being envious of me. Even though I'm (in my own opinion even) very unattractive and with no experience with women at 35, it just wouldn't be any fun to have a gf who wasn't at least a HB7 because I want to be seen with her and look cool.

Well, if you won the lottery and the 9's and 10's who were barely legal were using you for money and you know that then it's great! you use them for their looks and they use you for your money. A match made in heaven I say.

As for all the hb 9's and 10's. Perhaps I'm much more picky in my ratings. But living in LA I see actresses and models all the time and i rarely see a 10. The highest I dated was a 9 and she was conceited as hell. I've seen Heidi Klum,Rachel Bilson,Gisele Buchen and load of other people in person and I wouldn't give any of them higher than a 7 or 8.

Victoria Secret is on Rodeo drive and I've been there with girlfriends often and rarely see anything above an 8 in there.

Well,some guys must be living in a part of the country where all hot 9's and 10's congregate. Parts of Vegas or Miami I suspect?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I dated an HB9 for 8 years... it was cool until she got her RN nursing degree then she decided she was too good for me...LOL She left me for the rich Jewish son of 2 doctors who was in medschool himself... I guess she moved up... He dumped her a year and a half later cause his mom didnt want him dating a black girl for too long, lest she get pregnant and gain access to the families wealth......

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have more issues dating a 5 than a 10, IMO. Everyone's different.

A 5 that has a lot to prove is going to welcome attention from other guys. A 10 that is used to it will often seek to avoid it.

No matter if you have a 5 or a 10, your girl will get hit on CONSTANTLY. 99% of the time, it will be by AFC d-bags. The main difference is that the guys hitting on your 10 will be older and richer, with higher status. Still, if your girl is into you and loves and respects you, there won't be any issues.

I don't see any reason to avoid 9's and 10's under the assumption that they're all high maintenance b!tches. I DO see a reason to avoid LSE and high drama girls, whether they're a 10 or a 5.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF HB 9

Beautiful, loving, smart, adventurous....

HArd to mantain I'll tell you

Plus LTR with her and a LDR