Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

could you date a girl with a tattoo of a phrase or name of another guy on her chest?

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
met a girl like 22 yr old, her highshcool sweethart died sometime when in highschool, she got a small phase dedicated to him by her heart, she wanted to be freinds on facebook thats how i saw the tat with her saying it was dedicated to him. we werent even freinds a week on facebook and i log on and see a post saying happy bday to him and bbq at her house. this guy has been gone like 4 years now, is she still in love with a dead guy? i ended up deleting her cuz it didnt look like she was serious about meeting up. doesnt bbq seem a little much after 4 yrs? i visioned that everytime id do her missionary id see this tat dedicated to another guy and figured that wouldnt work long term

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks with overt tatts piss me off.
If she wants to get a small tatt on her arse, hip or bikini line, I might just be able to handle it depending how hot she is.

But a woman with tatts that everyone can see has mental issues I reckon.

I don't care how meaningful it is to her, if you take this girl out, you'll look like a chump when you explain to people what her tatt means.

A woman who does that to herself is basically ridiculing every other guy who comes into her life. I'd find it insulting.

Dump her or just use her as a casual lay.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^what he said^^^^

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an idiot, let her date some AFC that's gonna see that dudes name every time he looks at this girl.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whosthat:
Her high school sweetheart died sometime when in high school... this guy has been gone like 4 years now, is she still in love with a dead guy?
My girlfriend is a widow. She was married for two weeks when her newlywed husband died in a car crash. She just marked the ‘anniversary’ of what would have been her eleventh wedding anniversary. It just goes to show how much an impact someone’s death can have on a lover. I think she sees some of him in me, because most of her description of him mirrors me. Before I met my girlfriend, I always thought widows would be most inoculated from the ravages of poor life decisions, as opposed to single mommies and divorcees; widows may be sad but at least they’re not bitter about men.

(Other dude’s name chest tattoo... hit it & quit it.)

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Chicks with overt tatts piss me off.
If she wants to get a small tatt on her arse, hip or bikini line, I might just be able to handle it depending how hot she is.

But a woman with tatts that everyone can see has mental issues I reckon.
True from my experiences as well.

For me, tatts are "graffiti on a temple."

when I see more than one, be it online photos or in person, I run for the hills.