Could use help with a potential psycho

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this girls number a few days ago on the highway. We exchange some texts back and forth and decide to meet each other the next day (since our initial meeting was in traffic driving down the highway) Should also mention that she texted me at like 5am after I last texted her. Claims she fell asleep. Don't really care

Anyway, before we even met she was blowing my phone up with texts asking me questions and wondering what I was doing. We met today, it was cool. She gave me hugs and told me to contact her when I wanted to chill with her.

The thing is, she's still texting me! Told her I'd be busy tonight but she doesn't seem to care. She even sent me a sexy photo of herself not wearing a bra covering up her t!ts. I haven't even had sex with her yet. When I do, I have a feeling it's going to be worse because my d!ck game is top notch.

I have to admit, it's flattering that she's stuck on me already, but it's also kind of alarming. I don't know her that well, but if I decide to blow her off I may end up paying for it.

Anyone know a good way to deal with these type of situations? She's 18 so her hormones are probably going crazy.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
There's only one thing you can do in this situation... give her the pipe.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be nothing to worry about so long as you make sure your level of involvement stays strictly at sex.

"but it's also kind of alarming. I don't know her that well"

Beware the women that come on like gangbusters and you barely know eachother.

Again I say sex and no relationship with this one.

Your gut instinct has told you something about her.

Listen to it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting tits shots is SOP for kids these days, coz that's what all the cool kids do. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just hit it, mate.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, give her the pipe.

But watch yo'self. This one's a nut.

Reaction score
remember, this is very important

WHEN SHE SAYS "DONT WEAR A CONDOM, I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL, I WANNA FEEL YOU INSIDE ME".............you get up and leave, don't you DARE have sex with a psycho who might either a) be spreading a disease around or b) trying to have a baby

Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
remember, this is very important

WHEN SHE SAYS "DONT WEAR A CONDOM, I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL, I WANNA FEEL YOU INSIDE ME".............you get up and leave, don't you DARE have sex with a psycho who might either a) be spreading a disease around or b) trying to have a baby

I dated one of these recently. She didn't tell me not to wear the condom, but she did spread her legs without making me put one on and she wasn't on any BC. I stopped, and put it on because I was scared about knocking her up.

Turns out she WAS trying to get pregnant. Because the guy she dated after me knocked her up and she is preggo right now and she is THRILLED about it. Happy as hell.

After she got preggo she DUMPED the guy and told him he doesn't need to be in the baby's life she just wants the child support.

Girls like this are out there, it's very real so be careful. She almost got me. I would have been RUINED.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
There's only one thing you can do in this situation... give her the pipe.

u better get that dildo out of your a$$ and $crew her..i warn u...it's all downhill after you hit...she will show more emotions...but...it will boost your overall confidence level especially if she's hot if she isnt dont give her no DingA!!

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to move things along quickly with this young chick. I tried to set something up for this week but she gave me the "don't want to commit to something until I know for sure" excuse again. She's suppose to let me know tonight or tomorrow if we can kick it.

My intentions are bring her over to play pool -> offer drinks -> heavy kino -> smash.

She's calling me baby and appears to be jealous already when I tell her of my plans that don't involve her (she asks what I'm doing). She's also been telling me to call her and is shocked when I kinda ignore her commands and just say I'll talk to her later.

Starting to think she may be a bit of an attention wh0re, but I'll know for sure this week. If she doesn't want to meet up again then guess I'll have to ignore her for a while.