Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

could this be a problem?

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl ive been seein for a while told me that all these people have been tellin her how "im bad for her" and how she should be seeing someone else and other things along these lines.........i really dont care because she didnt seem to care and could give a **** what these peoplethink,but I just wanted some insight into what thi girl might be thinking ,this girls incredibly good looking so I thought it was just guys feeding her **** but its girls that been telling her too.................some insight on why people would talk **** and not mind their ****ing buisness and what this girl might take it as would be greatly appreciated

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually a good idea to get along with her friends, brownie points if they actually like you and respect you. This will make it easier because if you have a fight or disagreement they might stand up on your behalf or at least encourage her to work it out rather than leave you.

In your case when people around her are telling her to outright leave you now without cause, I would advise you to find out why they are saying this and try to show her you are not what they say you are or that those reasons are otherwise invalid.

I would also say try to meet some of these people (especially her friends) and show them you are not a bad guy yourself.

Avoid any confrontation or further polarization, as that will cause tension and if ultimatley you cannot be cool with her friends or you cannot fit into her surroundings she will not see you as a potential long term partner. It may not be a big deal at first, as in the beginning most relationships are isolated from the full lives of their participants. But eventually in every relationship comes a time when its time to meet the parents, the friends, and share at social events.

It's when entering this stage that her friends and associates hating you and wanting her to leave you will become an issue - almost overnight and quite unexpectedly - despite its near non-issue status now.

If you seek a long term relationship then your goal should be focused on putting out the fires and rising above the politics of the situation.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not really a serious problem like that.......im 18 so theres nothing long term im worrying about...but I do like this girl and would be a little bummed out if she didnt want to get down wit me anymore..........these people that tell her this are actually pretty chill with me but tell her this stuff behind my back,I think thats pretty scummy to talk **** but I think she sees that and doesnt really let those people affect her