Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could they be crumbling?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If two people are dating for approx. 5 years and haven't moved in together, are they teetering on the outs?

I know a HB8 who is in this situation with her boyfriend. I don't have one-itis (I've gotten to know some new girls), but if HB8 were to become single, she would be one of my main plates. At the same time, I don't feel comfortable asking out taken women and have never done so.

With this in mind, a friend of mine recently told me that if he and his gf aren't living together by Year 5, something went "very wrong." I have a second friend who plans on moving in with his gf once they hit Year 3 and a third friend planning to propose to his gf in Year 3 as well.

Everyone involved is in their mid 20s. Am I onto something here or does it mean nothing?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The LadyKiller said:
If two people are dating for approx. 5 years and haven't moved in together, are they teetering on the outs?

I know a HB8 who is in this situation with her boyfriend. I don't have one-itis (I've gotten to know some new girls), but if HB8 were to become single, she would be one of my main plates. At the same time, I don't feel comfortable asking out taken women and have never done so.

With this in mind, a friend of mine recently told me that if he and his gf aren't living together by Year 5, something went "very wrong." I have a second friend who plans on moving in with his gf once they hit Year 3 and a third friend planning to propose to his gf in Year 3 as well.

Everyone involved is in their mid 20s. Am I onto something here or does it mean nothing?

So you "don't" have one-itus. Yet you're counting on someone who is in a relationship for 5 years and hasn't moved in together with her BF as a possible main plate while looking at other relationships as "confirmation" and asking friends and SS if this is the crumbling wishful thinking green light for you?

There are no guarantees in life. Get over it. Keep seeing/ meeting other chicks. If something eventually happens down the road with HB8 then worry about it. Not now.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe they don't want to live together before engagement or marriage, because shacking up nowadays can have similar legal consequences. Stop looking at someone that's taken and creating imaginary arbitrary rules in your head for how she might be the one for you in an alternate universe.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with above. It actually probably means the relationship is doing better then it would if they moved in together. I would only move in, if i were engaged to the girl.