Could My Friends Be Right About Her?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, I go to an International school here in the Philippines...

Today at lunch I # closed this girl with an HB 9 face! (New student) She's hella short though.. Prolly 5' flat! But hella cute!

Anyways, after that, my friend grabs me away from her and is like "What are you doing man?" You don't know? She is a very bad girl man! And all his friends agreed with him. I ask him why and he says because she's only 16 but she used to drink and smoke.

I don't think this is enough reason to not go for her though. I mean that was in her past. It seems that every Korean guy at my school hates her but I really don't understand why. She's really hot... Half America, half Korean. I was talking to my best friend at school and he said he thinks she's hot, and that the Korean guys are prolly just mean to her because they know they can't get her.

It was kinda crazy today cuz after I # closed her... She was acting like a little kid... She would say my name from around the corner where I was standing and push her friend from behind the corner to make it look like it was her friend. Kept walking by my classroom smiling and giving me a ton of obvious EC... List goes on and on. My best friend who was around me practically the whole day said that it almost seems that she's obsessed with me. (He was the one that pointed her out to me.. Him: Hey dude, check out the hot new girl)

I dunno what the hell is going on.. I'm confused. My friends talk **** about her and they really don't have that many reasons. While I would love to go out with her (I'm sure I can), I worry about my reputation...

What the hell should I do? Do you think they have a valid reason to hate her? I'm a bit scaed and confused... I don't often ask for advice, but I ask for those mature people to just lend me a hand here and if there are people who have nothing that will help me out in advice, then please dont' post in this thread.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
My god, she smokes and drinks. This cant be true. Dude about 70 percent of the people at my school either smoke or drink.
Haha, good point.. Not good enough of a reason to disqualify her. As long as she doesn't smoke anymore I'm fine. I don't mind drinking since I do it too.

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude ur friends are just jealous because u got her number, you never know, u could change her to better ways, instead of smoking and drinking, she could be having sex 2 times a day to get rid of the smoking habit, but just remember to feed her the alcohol, there's nothing wrong with alcohol man.

my advice, just go for her neway, its experience either way, no matter what happens.

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
serious, why not, smoking i understand, simply cause it kills u quicker and you get less time to enjoy life. but why a drinker?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
There you go, but then there are negitives. She seems to like you very much and that could or lead to one-itis for you. We dont want some chick going crazy over you now do we.
Dude, you are so right. It's starting up already, I can feel it. I told myself last night when she was the only thing on my mind (NeonBase, don't get one-itis man... She's not the only girl). Yeah bro, one-itis is something I'm gonna have to watch out for.

Hmmm, Now that I think about it, my friends could be jelous. One of my friends even asked me to delete her number from my phone. I mean, so what if she used to smoke/drink... Why should they care really. It is my business. Haha, things have gotten clearer after a good nights sleep. I'm gonna keep goin for her guys!

This chick is really into me, and I know it. I'm starting to wonder what's the best way to handle her if she's already all for me. I mean, the DJ Bible is about attracting girls, but the girls that are already strongly liking you, haha should be easier but seems kinda confusing.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Dude, you are so right. It's starting up already, I can feel it. I told myself last night when she was the only thing on my mind (NeonBase, don't get one-itis man... She's not the only girl). Yeah bro, one-itis is something I'm gonna have to watch out for.

Hmmm, Now that I think about it, my friends could be jelous. One of my friends even asked me to delete her number from my phone. I mean, so what if she used to smoke/drink... Why should they care really. It is my business. Haha, things have gotten clearer after a good nights sleep. I'm gonna keep goin for her guys!

This chick is really into me, and I know it. I'm starting to wonder what's the best way to handle her if she's already all for me. I mean, the DJ Bible is about attracting girls, but the girls that are already strongly liking you, haha should be easier but seems kinda confusing.
Where the **** do you live?

So she smokes and drinks? Who does not past the age of 14?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Where the **** do you live?

So she smokes and drinks? Who does not past the age of 14?
Haha, as I said at the beginning of my thread, I go to an International school here in the Philippines. We have a lot of Korean students here. Apparently the guys at school have something against her... They say "that ***** is so stupid man" but I don't really see why, they don't give a logical reason as to why they hate her. I mean she's the hottest girl going to our school.

The Korean dudes claim that I do not understand that she is bad because I am American and we are used to this sort of thing. They say that if a Korean girl at her age has already drank/smoked then she's really bad.

I hear from people that when she talks about how she used to smoke/drink... She seemed liek she was proud of it.

Ugh, this all confuses me.. I'm such a dumbass, lol

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, all the girls there must be so inexperienced.

You have to make sure they won't be anymore.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that smoking is a turn off, but if she doesn't do it around me, and I never have to smell it, no biggie.

Drinking? Who gives a ****.

If shes a babe, take it. F*ck your friends. Damn c*ckblocks.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes people drink for alcohol.
It's called getting drunk.

A lot of people even *gasp* smoke ciggerattes or even weed too.

Most people of the world do it and most sex occurs at this time. This is nothing new, scary or bad. Yes, it's dangerous sometimes but most people can take it. Wow, sometimes it's like you guys live under a rock.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not need to be drunk to pick up women. But I was saying that a of sex occurs at parties or after the party or club or bar.

What happens at those places? People drink. It takes away their inhibitions.

Nobody ever said it was needed.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because lots of people do need it. For some it becomes a habit.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Just so you guys know, I go to an International school here in the Philippines...

Today at lunch I # closed this girl with an HB 9 face! (New student) She's hella short though.. Prolly 5' flat! But hella cute!

Anyways, after that, my friend grabs me away from her and is like "What are you doing man?" You don't know? She is a very bad girl man! And all his friends agreed with him. I ask him why and he says because she's only 16 but she used to drink and smoke.

I don't think this is enough reason to not go for her though. I mean that was in her past. It seems that every Korean guy at my school hates her but I really don't understand why. She's really hot... Half America, half Korean. I was talking to my best friend at school and he said he thinks she's hot, and that the Korean guys are prolly just mean to her because they know they can't get her.

It was kinda crazy today cuz after I # closed her... She was acting like a little kid... She would say my name from around the corner where I was standing and push her friend from behind the corner to make it look like it was her friend. Kept walking by my classroom smiling and giving me a ton of obvious EC... List goes on and on. My best friend who was around me practically the whole day said that it almost seems that she's obsessed with me. (He was the one that pointed her out to me.. Him: Hey dude, check out the hot new girl)

I dunno what the hell is going on.. I'm confused. My friends talk **** about her and they really don't have that many reasons. While I would love to go out with her (I'm sure I can), I worry about my reputation...

What the hell should I do? Do you think they have a valid reason to hate her? I'm a bit scaed and confused... I don't often ask for advice, but I ask for those mature people to just lend me a hand here and if there are people who have nothing that will help me out in advice, then please dont' post in this thread.
Find out yourself.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoNickname said:
Find out yourself.
I'm trying... I just figured that maybe someone has gone through something similar and could give me some insight. Thanks for all the responses guys, 2 more days and I'm gonna call her... (3 day rule)... **** what my friends said. They're not the one that's gonna be with her, I will!

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
NeonBase said:

Today at lunch I # closed this girl with an HB 9 face! (New student) She\'s hella short though.. Prolly 5\' flat! But hella cute!

Anyways, after that, my friend grabs me away from her and is like \"What are you doing man?\" You don\'t know? She is a very bad girl man! And all his friends agreed with him. I ask him why and he says because she\'s only 16 but she used to drink and smoke.

I don\'t think this is enough reason to not go for her though. I mean that was in her past. It seems that every Korean guy at my school hates her but I really don\'t understand why. She\'s really hot... Half America, half Korean. I was talking to my best friend at school and he said he thinks she\'s hot, and that the Korean guys are prolly just mean to her because they know they can\'t get her.

It was kinda crazy today cuz after I # closed her... She was acting like a little kid... She would say my name from around the corner where I was standing and push her friend from behind the corner to make it look like it was her friend. Kept walking by my classroom smiling and giving me a ton of obvious EC... List goes on and on. My best friend who was around me practically the whole day said that it almost seems that she\'s obsessed with me. (He was the one that pointed her out to me.. Him: Hey dude, check out the hot new girl)

I dunno what the hell is going on.. I\'m confused. My friends talk **** about her and they really don\'t have that many reasons. While I would love to go out with her (I\'m sure I can), I worry about my reputation...

What the hell should I do? Do you think they have a valid reason to hate her? I\'m a bit scaed and confused... I don\'t often ask for advice, but I ask for those mature people to just lend me a hand here and if there are people who have nothing that will help me out in advice, then please dont\' post in this thread.
Your a dumbass dumbass,since you got her number call her sometime and f*ck her simple as that.She likes you,but it looks like your being stupid by coming here asking or posting this thread just learn from experience you f*cken VIRGIN!Don\'t lie I know your virgin by reading this post,dumba$$

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I am a virgin. I never said I wasn't, and I don't lie about it. It is nothing to be ashamed of, wtf. I simply wanted to know if anyone had experience with going with girls who have a bad reputation and if anyone had any useful advice to give. Henry, shut the **** up. Hope you get banned soon.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamx, dude, you really shouldn't be offering advice until you make the improvments that you're telling others to make. I know that you're just trying to help, but I bet people will be a lot more forgiving if you wouldn't out-and-out insult them.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Bvbidd, I will nor have I ever drank. Im 16 too. I just dont believe in it. Nothing good comes from it, people get killed from it. If you cant open up enough to people you have to drink, that is sad. Watching people turn into a drunk is like watching somone transform into some one mentally challenged. They can barly walk, talk or do anything normally. If you drink because your down about somthing, very low. It shows you cant deal with your own ****. People drink Jack daniels and Smirnoff because of alcohol, Not because it tastes good. Im sure coke or sprite tastes just as good, so why not drink that because it wont f*ck you up. Alcohol is just as bad as marijuanna. Kids using alcohol is just sad. They believe its cool for some odd reason. All they can say about them drinking is "oh, remeber that time I had to go to the hospital and get my stomach pumped."

Drink somthing Non-Alcoholic for a change!
Just to let you know, Marijuana is actually a safer substance compared to Alcohol.

Just FYI :).

To the OP:

Yo man, she drinks and smokes. So does half the rest of the world, what the hell does that matter? If you mean smoking weed, wtf its a natural plant, you aren't going to go after a girl because she wants to smoke a natural plant? If its cigarettes, then just tell her not to smoke around you. And drinking? Come on man, let's not get stupid, drinking is one of the most culturally accepted pastimes throughout the world, and this is coming from someone who doesn't drink usually. Trust me man, I tend to find that many East asian countries (korea, japan, china) can be really reserved with their women. Calling a girl dumb because she drinks and smokes in America wouldn't fly, and in most parts of europe it wouldn't either. HELL, there's barely a drinking age in europe. Tell those self righteous prudes to get over themselves and go take a shot or two themselves, they need to loosen up. And you need to go enjoy yourself, not be worried about what a bunch of losers think of some girl. It would be different if she had sex with 10 guys in 5 minutes or something equally wild, but drinking and smoking? You're about to be an adult in the world, that's commonplace.