Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could I have closed her?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's the situation. Same night we went club hopping, a chick who was friends with my friends girl friends, let us smash at her place. She seemed pretty cool. So me and my friend, as well as a ton of chicks were chilling at her place.

So I basically kept gaming the chick and just chatting with her through the night. But nothing ever happened and eventually she just goes to her room to sleep.

My big thing was that, for one, her friends were there and I didn't want to come on too strong, since my friend and I had just met her that night. Also, I didn't know whether or not she was into me like that.

But could I have made it happen?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. From what I know, seductions take time, and you have to send the right messages from the start. You need to be true and honest with your intentions if you want to make it really happen. They way you describe this, it doesn't sound like you really connected with her. Maybe she wasn't your type?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and No. But why dwell on it? You can't get them all, and if she was indeed all hot for you, you would not be posting this question. Then we don't know in detail what you did and didn't.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's hard to say. Do you think you could have isolated her? The other problem is she won't want to look like a sl*t in front of all her friends.

There are many variables here...

1. Did she stay with her group of friends all night? There is a BIG difference between her talking to you one on one on the couch to you talking to her while she stands next to her group of friends. The former makes a pull MUCH easier. The later is extremely difficult to get anywhere with, except for maybe a number close or very brief makeout.

2. Was anyone else hooking up? Or was it just couples and friends hanging out? While as a DJ, you shouldn't care if other people are hooking up, if girls see their friends hooking up, they get envious and are sometimes more open. Girls have a herd mentality. If nobody is hooking up, they hate to be the first because they risk looking like a sl*t. But if other people are hooking up, they feel more comfortable because they are less likely to be judged. (I mean single people of course. Couples fooling around doesn't count.)

3. Finally, her body language is very important. Was she facing you directly (i.e. knees pointed at you) the time you were talking?

But either way, don't beat yourself up about it. Just think about what you could do differently (if anything) next time.

Prop for talking to a chick all night, which is probably more than most guys would do. Most would just drink, chat with their buddies, and stare at her. Then she would run up to her room to get away from the "creepers" lol.