Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

could change your life...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was on my way, walking to work today, when I noticed a guy up ahead of me crossing at the lights when the don't walk sign was flashing. He had ear buds in his ears so he couldn't hear anything and he ended up walking out into the intersection. Anyway, I guess he didn't see it coming and a guy going about 20 km/h turned right into him. I thought he might need medical attention so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the lisence plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I though "Na, forget it." yo holmes to Bel Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes, smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice waste of forum space. I hope you arent the one the guys on here complaining about the "10 post rule", because that would be really ironic...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
nice waste of forum space. I hope you arent the one the guys on here complaining about the "10 post rule", because that would be really ironic...
lol shut up, not my fault you dont get laid