Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could all the guys here good for computers and electronics check this thread out?

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I currently have Verizon internet service and pay about $50 a month for my internet and landline phone combo. Not bad, but if I could eliminate that $50 a month, why not? That's $600 a year.

Anyway, I have Boost Mobile unliminted monthly plan with shrinkage. My plan will eventually go down to $35 a month, for unlimited talk, text, web, and data. As I'm sure Boost will drop it even more when competition comes along with something lower.

So what I'm wondering, is there any way I could take advantage of my unlimited web access from Boost Mobile on my laptop at home? So I could do away with paying Verizon for DSL and somehow use Boost to connect to the internet on my laptop?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Again, I know $50 a month isn't much, but why pay it if I don't have to. That was I'd be getting every penny worth out of my Boost Mobile unlimited plan.

Thanks for help any of guys technical guys can give here. :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No because mobile internet is slower and has crappy bandwidth. There is no replacement for a physical landline. If you want to see how terrible it really is, I suggest you find a tethering app to tether your laptop to your phone and share it's connection.

Could all the guys here good for computers and electronics check this thread out?
If this is what it means being good with electronics and computers, then I'm freaking Stephen Hawking and you're that guy eating glue in the corner of the room. Worst thread title ever.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you do on the Internet. If you don't stream multimedia and don't mess with sites with lots of graphics then you can probably do with just tethering otherwise you will need local isp service.

Also, if you have to think twice about cutting your home internet, you probably shouldn't because you need it. Saving $50 a month won't make you rich. What you need to do is earn more money so that you don't have to worry about paying $50/mth for something you need.