Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cougar says shes old enough to be my mom

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard that before, shi&t test. Blow it off like you never heard it and continue with something else.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
What do you say when this happens?
I'm a growing young boy and I need my milk.

But seriously what Crissco said.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cougar says shes old enough to be my mom. What do you say when this happens?

"These things happen." And then just keep going.

fwiw, I once did a woman old enough to be my grandma. :eek:

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sh!t test 80% of the time only. Sometimes they do mean it. Speaking from experience.

YouKnowI'mRight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
i'd look at her like she's nuts
Crissco said:
Ive heard that before, shi&t test. Blow it off like you never heard it and continue with something else.
Yup to both of those. Just looking at her like she spoke some obscure foreign language works as well as just behaving as if it's completely outside of your reality. Actually, they both indicate the same thing --- DID NOT COMPUTE.

What her reasons were for doing it don't matter, but if you really don't care about the age deal then it shouldn't effect you any more than puzzling you or just not computing in your brain.

Do either of the above and you pass. She'll move on to more advanced ones (unconsciously).....after all she's experienced :)

Speaking of which, I highly recommend that guys go out with girls from the previous generation. You'll pick up LOTS of experience, competence, confidence, and it'll make getting girls your own age childs-play.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

It's story telling time :woo: ! You're not getting out of this one!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Bible_Belt said:

This is one of Judge nismo's favorite topics!

Bible Belt, I had a Louisiana woman who was 63 tell me this while we were in a Popeye's Chicken, and I ignored the comment. What did I do? I just leaned in and kissed her, then I nibbled on her neck. It shut that sh*t test down. Eventually, we went out to Stone Mountain, then she took Judge nismo to chambers! She was great in the sack too, not to mention still fine for her age!

But she eventually realized that she was under my spell and eventually told me that things were age inappropriate. C'est La Vie. F**k it, as I already did that to her. Perhaps I made her sore while I stretched her vagina out. She went back to Louisiana walking like she got a good pounding from my gavel!

Alas, this is often times a sh*t test. Use the kiss defense as stated above. Or use the age defense (If she's 45, say you're + or - 2 years old. That would be 43-47 in this case.) Or use the "dance like nobody's watching" defense and call her out for her fear, to make her want you. Best combined with the kiss defense. Do a light lick too and tell her about her perfume. :) Or use the ignore defense (When she talks about age, just keep going like you didn't hear it.) The right use of these defenses, might get you in chambers! :yes:

Discussing and reasoning with the age difference is counter-intuitive.:nono:

Don't give up the frame.:nono:

Don't look at her as discounted goods.:nono:

Don't forget to hold hands, and if you're bold like me, kiss it! Read and apply my sig. :yes:

And do be romantic! That's my ruling.

Case closed.:rockon:

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends upon how attractive she is for you (not just looks). If you REALLY want her, why let anything stop you? :) So it may not last more than a few months or year, so what? What would you be beaten out of, anyway?

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that happen to me. I just respond with:

"Yeah you are old enough to be my mom, cradle-robber ;)"

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I been just ignoring that she that and freezed her out for a little while. Back to gaming her again.