Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cost me 10k to get my Filipina.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
(I'm 60, guys) It took over a year, cost several k $ to get lots of smart, beautiful '20 somthings" (with no kids) to ym and email me on a daily basis. Then it cost several k more for roundtrip airfare ( for me and her), several k to live in Phills for 6 months and thoroughly "check out" the 1/2 dozen "candidates" that I had "lined-up" before I went there. All those women knew that I insisted that my bride train hard at the karate and shooting, but only 2 really went at it the way I demanded, and the Mrs is the best in bed. I figure that she'll drop me when she's become a US citizen (4 more years) but hey, I'll have had the BEST for 5 years, and there's more where she came from. I got a vasectomy long ago, so that risk is not present.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you know it costed it only 10k, Im sure you saved a lot of money since you produce and sell "fake quality passports" online and didnt need to buy any for your filipinas.

Nicely done Goundra and say hello to twentee when you turn into him at midnight :up:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
just cause you're stupid, doesn't mean everyone is, dude. My wife has already paid me back what she cost me, and by the time she's moved on, she'll have made me at least 100k, and probably twice that much, actually.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clear enough so its not the time which turns goundra into twentee but more likely strong emotions like being bvtthurt online.

Does it mean that my mild trolling turned goundra into twentee more like anger turns bruce banner into hulk?

Do you also have a "quality fake passport" for both your identities or unlike hulk you keep the same look so a single one is enough?

Out of curiosity, do you also provide documents for dogs? any chance to have a "fake quality passport" for an android?
I would also like to marry princess could you provide me a "fake quality certificate of noble class"?
Is my dog gonna need a "fake quality pedegree" to join a sponsored event?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

goundra/twentee/white boy/rea rea/IRT

all the same person

research 'Indian Race Troll'

perhaps the most epic troll in history and you will see the connects

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
but goundra, the real question is are you prepared for the upcoming nuclear holocaust?
Sure he is, thanks to his "quality fake CIA ID" he managed to obtain information about it, thats why he has an underground bunker where he is collecting food,ammo,water and of course filipinas to dont get bored down there.

According to the CIA fact book his filipinas already granted him 2 millions dollars.

Its a solid bunker with only two entrances, the main one protected from goundra and the second one (which is the same) is procted from twentee(which is still goundra).

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why simps and tricks, think it is not disgraceful and sad to spend several hundreds and thousands on a woman.

Just shows your game and confidence is on the same level as elvis Presley coffin

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does goundra disappear every time I ask him to post a pic? If you are gonna brag non stop about your woman, you should post a pic.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the point of all that when you believe they are going to leave you after a couple years anyway, why dont you just go to the phillipines as a sexual tourist or hit up myredbook.com and have the occasional wh0re come over to you once in a while to satisfy your urge, its a hell of a lot cheaper than this nonsense

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

goundra/twentee/white boy/rea rea/IRT

all the same person

research 'Indian Race Troll'

perhaps the most epic troll in history and you will see the connects

matt blake was the most epic troll i ever met, type in "matt blake satin jacket" into google and enjoy a ride that spans across cyberspace, matt blake still looking for that same shltty satin jacket you can buy at target for 14.99

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
whats the point of all that when you believe they are going to leave you after a couple years anyway, why dont you just go to the phillipines as a sexual tourist or hit up myredbook.com and have the occasional wh0re come over to you once in a while to satisfy your urge, its a hell of a lot cheaper than this nonsense
That's how I know he is full of sh!t. Immigration might let you get away with it once, but as soon as you remarry, the feds will be investigating you like a fly on sh!t.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
If foreign nationals are marrying you to get green-cards, shouldn't they be paying you?
Mine did. At any expensive private college, there will be foreign students. Typically, their parents are rich. My former mother in law, who still loves me dearly, sent us about a grand a month for at least two or three years, plus flew us to their Caribbean resort hotel every Christmas. Plus I qualified as an adult on student aid; I went from getting nothing to maxing everything out. That $108 I spent for our courthouse wedding turned out to be a pretty good deal.

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Respectfully: we ALL pay for female companionship, whether she be a prostitute, wife, or a one-night stand, or a girlfriend.
No, we all don't have to pay for female companionship. Sometimes you can pay the bare minimum, even nothing at all. I've hooked up 4 times this month with this one chick. I bought her a beer on the first date, then a burger later. Not even 10 bucks any of that comes to. Only desperate men willl lay out cash for girls when they don't need to. Have you ever layed out 10 grand on a girlfriend? If you have, that is nuts.