Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cosmetic surgery

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife’s friend has gone and got a nose job and boob job.

my wife now is jealous and is pushing me to approve her doing the same.

if I’m honest, I would actually quite enjoy a big set of tits to play with and ever since I’ve known her she has been self conscious about her nose.

There is a part of me which believes women get boob/nose jobs as they want to monkey branch or at least mainly want men to find them hot. She is wanting to bring me with her to Korea and pay for me to have a facelift and other stuff done.

She wants another child with me and is deeply trad-Asian so I’m not unduly worried. I would be very surprised if she suddenly became a sloot as she was 24 when we met and super hot then and I kept an eye (as you do on a new GF) and she never really even had orbiters and has always been 100% focussed mainly on career/kids/wealth.

Her fam back home are all super trad but quite a few of them have had cosmetic work done.

I guess I’m wrestling with the idea she is wanting to basically be more appealing, but she said beauty is about feeling beautiful; and essentially it’s competition amongst females. I know the received wisdom amongst us is that’s BS.

She’s getting to 30s now and her fam would be highly unimpressed if she had a divorce as they love me and divorce is massively taboo as is cheating etc. in my heart, I do actually believe her. She’s obsessed with beauty but has never shown a hint of slootyness.

she has said it’s my decision. On one hand I do fear a bit the risk it might draw other dudes in and make my life harder. On the other hand…she will be hotter. She has a petite, slim yet curvy frame and sticking a nice jiggly set of boobs on it would be GREAT fun for me. Natural is better of course but I am not one of these natural purists. Fake ones to me can still look pretty cool.

the one thing I did say to her is she never does any exercise and if she just did a little bodyweight/yoga routine she would improve a lot.

Does King Fruitbat approve or decline this request?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had many girlfriends that had boob jobs/nose jobs/etc. never once did i pay for it. That's the key.

Nothing beats a small body, nice azz, with nice fake t!ts.

If she has any autoimmune issues, don't get fake boobs.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife’s friend has gone and got a nose job and boob job.

my wife now is jealous and is pushing me to approve her doing the same.

if I’m honest, I would actually quite enjoy a big set of tits to play with and ever since I’ve known her she has been self conscious about her nose.

There is a part of me which believes women get boob/nose jobs as they want to monkey branch or at least mainly want men to find them hot. She is wanting to bring me with her to Korea and pay for me to have a facelift and other stuff done.

She wants another child with me and is deeply trad-Asian so I’m not unduly worried. I would be very surprised if she suddenly became a sloot as she was 24 when we met and super hot then and I kept an eye (as you do on a new GF) and she never really even had orbiters and has always been 100% focussed mainly on career/kids/wealth.

Her fam back home are all super trad but quite a few of them have had cosmetic work done.

I guess I’m wrestling with the idea she is wanting to basically be more appealing, but she said beauty is about feeling beautiful; and essentially it’s competition amongst females. I know the received wisdom amongst us is that’s BS.

She’s getting to 30s now and her fam would be highly unimpressed if she had a divorce as they love me and divorce is massively taboo as is cheating etc. in my heart, I do actually believe her. She’s obsessed with beauty but has never shown a hint of slootyness.

she has said it’s my decision. On one hand I do fear a bit the risk it might draw other dudes in and make my life harder. On the other hand…she will be hotter. She has a petite, slim yet curvy frame and sticking a nice jiggly set of boobs on it would be GREAT fun for me. Natural is better of course but I am not one of these natural purists. Fake ones to me can still look pretty cool.

the one thing I did say to her is she never does any exercise and if she just did a little bodyweight/yoga routine she would improve a lot.

Does King Fruitbat approve or decline this request?
In my experience, a woman in a LTR going in for cosmetic surgery is a sign that she's more likely to stray. This can also be the case with other radical changes in appearance - weight loss, new wardrobe, hairstyle, etc. Especially when it all happens at once.

I'm UK based BTW, I know cosmetic surgery is more commonplace in the US, so it might be different there.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, a woman in a LTR going in for cosmetic surgery is a sign that she's more likely to stray.
I was going to say the same thing until OP mentioned his wife is Asian.

Korean cosmetic surgery culture affects Koreans and East Asians a bit differently. It's more normalized.
On one hand I do fear a bit the risk it might draw other dudes in and make my life harder.
This is not something you should ever be concerned with. Welcome the "challenge" because it's nothing. That's what your attitude should be, at least.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing until OP mentioned his wife is Asian.

Korean cosmetic surgery culture affects Koreans and East Asians a bit differently. It's more normalized.

This is not something you should ever be concerned with. Welcome the "challenge" because it's nothing. That's what your attitude should be, at least.
I’m glad you recognise the Asian thing. It is normalised. Her culture idolises Koreans.

it’s weird. She is obsessed with her photos and beauty but she never posts anything online. She has virtually no friends and just family.

if anything she is often worried when she ages I will stray especially if we live there as it’s super easy for decent western dudes.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she feels better about herself,can only benefit you id say

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had many girlfriends that had boob jobs/nose jobs/etc. never once did i pay for it. That's the key.

Nothing beats a small body, nice azz, with nice fake t!ts.

If she has any autoimmune issues, don't get fake boobs.
Hi Duke,
About fourty years ago I slept with a Dolly Bird with prosthetic Brests.Presented well,but hard like tennis balls,very unnatural,the Surgeon must have severed the nerves to the nvipples they were insensitive,are the modern equivalent an improvement?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember dating a gal that had had a nose job. We had attended a course together, and I remember thinking she had a hot little figure but quite the honker, and she looked so much better when I re-met her again a few years later.

As for fake knockers, I wouldn't have a problem with them, but they never seem to feel right. I've had, somehow :rolleyes:, a few gals with very large natural breasts (while not being fat), and there is nothing like that.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the idea tbh.

It's like buying lingerie for your wife. You buy it, with the expectation that she will wear it for you.

1) she may wear it and enjoy it fully.
2) she may wear it because she feels obligated to do so (not sexy)
3) she doesn't wear it and now you're salty.
^because it's a covert contract.

In your scenario, you'd drop 10k on a set of bolt ons with the expectation that you have full access to them, right? I mean, you *did* pay for them...
But when she inevitably says "no", you're gonna feel like you just p*ssed away 10k on someone who refuses you (all wives get opportunities to say "no", and this is reasonable).

Additionally, many women change once they get plastic surgery. They treat their man worse because they're now higher in SMV. This is almost inevitable.

So my position is "no" to cosmetic surgeries, regardless of whose paying for them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Duke,
About fourty years ago I slept with a Dolly Bird with prosthetic Brests.Presented well,but hard like tennis balls,very unnatural,the Surgeon must have severed the nerves to the nvipples they were insensitive,are the modern equivalent an improvement?
Yes. Silicone is more realistic feeling than saline. Makes a big difference on how skilled the doctor is. They will be a little firm but no reason for loss of nipple sensation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the idea.

So my position is "no" to cosmetic surgeries, regardless of whose paying for them.
I agree with this within the context of an ongoing relationship. Declining this would be a good move @Fruitbat .

She probably doesn't need it. East Asian women look good slender with natural breasts.

Breast implants can be good.

She would get more attention and have more chances to stray. Even if she doesn't seem like the type to stray now, things might be different when the attention becomes real.

BooBoosHelix

Reaction score
Iam not even sure Natural is better to be honest. They will just hang depending on size or age. Fake is the way to go. Id love to be in your Position.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister-in-law got bolt ons years ago and it didn’t change much, other than a temporary confidence boost for her. She now wears these ridiculous tops and looks unnatural for her age. She recently had a “bump” removed from her nose that I have never noticed since I met her. Women are obsessed with looks, it defines their position in society and self worth. Since men have to become and create, we don’t have this dilemma. Most men are not riding on their looks. This is an example of trying to fix an underlying insecurity. “Once I get these t!ts and have my face rearranged, I’ll be the woman I always wanted to be.“ $10k later, she’s still searching and your new Harley is that much further away.

Here are some stats to bring this obsession into light.

On an average, American women spend more than $3,756 annually on beauty products and services. Cosmetics industry spending topped $483 billion in 2020. Americans spend between $244 and $313 on cosmetics every month on an average. 3 out of 4 beauty customers respond well to personalized recommendations.

Money well spent? Who knows. If your relationship is in good standing, I wouldn’t worry too much that she is going to run out on you once she gets “upgrades.“