Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corrupting the Innocent

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'm a bad person. I know it. I've tried to change...

..there, that's out of the way.

So I've been running this side project for some time with this really cute but really innocent girl. I've never asked out and out if she's a virgin, but I'm 99% sure she is (I'd say 100% sure but I don't believe anything is that sure). That's no mean feat considering she's in her early 20's and pretty.

I think she's a bit scared of the whole idea of sex and relationships. I hadn't really thought about it before but yesterday I met her by chance and was fiddling about in my pocket trying to get something out. She came over and stuck her hand out as if to ask for whatever I was getting out. My hand closed around some condoms I had in my pocket so I took them out and gave them to her.

She looked a bit flustered. I told her they were a present for her. She fiddled with them for a bit, then gave them back. I asked if it was because she didn't think she'd get any use out of them. She blushed deep red and went very quiet. I gave her a wink and left.

That story wasn't hugely important except it gives an idea of how innocent she is. Now it seems to me that most of the advice on this site is geared towards picking up sexually confident women. Does anyone have any advice of 'turning' girls who don't know they love sex yet? Or is it considered too much effort by most DJ's?

I'm a hopeless DJ, not because I can't pick up women, but because I can't stand losing and every time a women turns me down I see it as losing:D

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice of 'turning' girls who don't know they love sex yet?
That has to be one of the best lines I have read on this site.

How old are you and where do you live. I haven't found many girls in the US at that age who actually are virgins, despite how timid they seem. Dont equate shyness with innocence.

What do you consider a "sexually confident" girl?

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me? I'm 26.

She has actually made the claim to being innocent herself. I kind of extrapolated the virgin thing but I think it's quite a safe bet because: a) she's never had a proper relationship; b) she's not a 'one-night' kinda gal; 3) she's led a pretty sheltered life.

She is shy as well which makes it hard to tell what she's thinking. She's a challenge...that's why she interests me.

p.s. I'm in the UK.

p.p.s sexually confident? Actually I just meant 'aren't afraid of it' I guess.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hound_of_Love
Does anyone have any advice of 'turning' girls who don't know they love sex yet? Or is it considered too much effort by most DJ's? [/B]
Innocent girls do exist. Many are the ugle duckling scenario, very sensitive when young, or were sheltered growing up. The college meat market scene is not everyone's cup of tea, so some girls can go through the entire experience virtually untouched. Getting innocent girls is not a waste of effort if you think that their IL is high. From what you've said about this girl, I think you should ask her out and seduce her.

When I seduce innocent girls, I change the way I approach. I do a lot of push pull and avoid being too ****y by not getting overly dominate and physical. I put them in sexual situations, but pull away a lot and pretend to be a little passive. Don't confuse this with being shy, though. I let her progress any serious touching and then push her a little farther each time she starts to get into it. This doesn't have to take a lot of time if you're smooth and act like you don't care if she does or doesn't want it. She'll feel more comfortable thinking she's in control.

One hang-up that some less experienced women have is confidence (fear of rejection and fear of being ackward or judged as inadequate). They don't want to do anything wrong or create tension. If you make her think she is the one making the moves, she'll become empowered and jump your bones in no time. I never feel guilty about seducing them because I don't lie.

Last edited:

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the cut of your jib Mister Big. That sounds like good advice.

Also like the idea of making her do the work:cool:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a fvuck haw many sluty *****s you pickup and fvck, because they are whoores. every single one of them. But when you run into a gurll like this, why do you wana do that? You are gona take her inocence, and turn her into another manipulating ho, like the rest of them...... Do you know haw hard it is to find a gurl like that???????? those are the kind you wana rope in and marry......... :down:

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
those are the kind you wana rope in and marry......... :down: [/B]
The title of the thread was tongue in cheek. I have no intention of hurting this girl, she's one in a million.

If I didn't think she was worth the effort, I'd have convinced myself that I was too good for her and moved on by now. That's why I needed a different tack. I don't want to screw it up.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's a bit scared of the whole idea of sex and relationships...........................Now it seems to me that most of the advice on this site is geared towards picking up sexually confident women. Does anyone have any advice of 'turning' girls who don't know they love sex yet?

Some haw i got the idea that it was more like DIK IN PVSSY (and run) , NOT TUNG IN CHEEK. I wonder why i thought that was, I'd be willing to bet money that the minute you took that "special" thing from her you would be gone a week lather......

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Corrupting the Innocent

I'd be willing to bet money that the minute you took that "special" thing from her you would be gone a week lather...... [/B]
I'm not going to blame you for having that impression. You don't know me from Adam. You only have a couple of posts to go on. Usually I wouldn't even bother to defend myself since we'll never meet and I could walk away from here and that'd be that.

In this case, I'll tell you though. I don't know if there's such a thing as 'love'. There may be. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now. This girl makes me feel good to be around. Very good. I won't sell my soul to her 'cos I've been down that road and it's a good way to get hurt. I would like to get close to her and see where it goes but the physical thing remains a barrier.

Without taking that route I'm in massive danger of LJBF and I really don't want that.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Corrupting the Innocent

I don't know if there's such a thing as 'love'. There may be. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now. This girl makes me feel good to be around. Very good. I won't sell my soul to her 'cos I've been down that road and it's a good way to get hurt. I would like to get close to her and see where it goes but the physical thing remains a barrier.
Break down the barrier, and sleep with her first. Love will follow or it won't. Since you like her, I hope it does, but don't worry about it. When you seduce her, act like it doesn't mean that much to you either way and she'll feel more comfortable with how cool you are about it.

Last edited:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Corrupting the Innocent

Originally posted by Mister Big
......act like it doesn't mean that much to you either way and she'll feel more comfortable with how cool you are.
Ya go ahead, make her feel like losing her virginity to you, DOESN'T MEAN SH1T TO YOU. Ya chicks dig that.