Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne: Dominant Behavior Gets You Laid

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominant behavior also gets you free sh!t...my pickup was in the shop recently,the manager of the shop told me it would be fixed in two days...when I went back in two days to pick up my truck it was not ready...The manager said he had not had a chance to fix it yet,I told him that it better be ready THAT DAY or I was going to call corporate on his azz..and I said it loud in the shop in an aggressive manner..he threatened to call the cops on me..I told him to go right ahead...then he backed down...I think he pissed his pants ....anyway it was fixed for free I called corporate anyway and got 1000 dollars of work done on my truck for free AND a free AC.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he pissed his pants
:lol::lol: I pissed my pants, reading this comment.

So true though. Worth bearing in mind that >90% of the population are fckn sheep ambling around, just begging to be directed or led by someone. Anyone.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol::lol: I pissed my pants, reading this comment.

So true though. Worth bearing in mind that >90% of the population are fckn sheep ambling around, just begging to be directed or led by someone. Anyone.
I think the most helpful part of the video is 5:00 - 7:30 when he talks about how you shouldn't think about women all the time and should be more focused on you personal success. Let's face it, the true DJs don't pursue women. Women pursue them.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for me both things are important, dominant behavior + personal success, actually that is the perfect combination to have almost any women on the earth.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the message however I would like to suggest not to put the chariot before the horses.

A dominant behaviour unless forced is the natural conseguence of a powerful man who has his sh1t togheter, this is why its attractive, its because is a sign of high status.

I believe that we should work on ourself to be the person that is used to such things instead of faking it, cause fakes are hard to be done perfectly.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most helpful part of the video is 5:00 - 7:30 when he talks about how you shouldn't think about women all the time and should be more focused on you personal success. Let's face it, the true DJs don't pursue women. Women pursue them.
Ever had a girl buy you flowers? I have...Three times, with three different girls. Also, one girl bought me food. I must be a sexy b!tch!:p

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever had a girl buy you flowers? I have...Three times, with three different girls. Also, one girl bought me food. I must be a sexy b!tch!:p
In the past 7 months I've been dating my gf, she has:
1. Brought me flowers
2. Random stuff
3. Birthday Card, brought me out to dinner
4. Brought goodies from her vacation
5. Brought stuff over when I was sick
6. Drove me around, spent at least $100 bucks on a date with me, 80% of which she paid.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Read more about that in a nice guide on how to catch a woman, simply that is in their nature is to be dominated. That is why women today are a bit aggressive, a point is they "test" you with their aggression and they don't want you to run away, they want from you to dominate them. Again: that is simply women nature.