Cop who had sex on duty won't face charges

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/01/us-newmexico-police-sex-idUSTRE7806S520110901

Police officer who had sex on duty won't face charges
Thu, Sep 1 2011

By Dennis J. Carroll

SANTA FE, New Mexico (Reuters) - A uniformed on-duty New Mexico state police officer who was caught on camera having sex with a woman on a car hood, embarrassing his department, will not face criminal charges, police said on Thursday.

"At this time we don't believe that any criminal acts occurred," New Mexico State Police Sgt. Tim Johnson said in a statement.

He said the officer involved in the encounter was currently on paid administrative leave and that the case was still "in the disciplinary process" in the department.

Johnson told Reuters that after speaking with the woman, investigators decided the trooper hadn't broken any laws.

"This officer made a horrible personal decision that will obviously reflect poorly on the whole organization," he said.

"The New Mexico State Police is very embarrassed by this incident and will work tirelessly to restore our good name and earn the trust of the citizens back," he added.

Johnson declined to identify the officer. The Santa Fe New Mexican newspaper reported that the officer had received accolades for his police work prior to the incident.

Photos of the encounter, which took place in July or August near the entrance to a county-owned ranch south of Santa Fe, surfaced on Monday on the Internet.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department turned the photos, taken by a security camera, over to the state police.

And here's the pic:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IubAikR7S...AAOfI/0pIGv3VYDNo/s1600/1statecopsexleft2.jpg

My question is this: wtf is that rat-looking thing behind the cop??? :confused:

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/01/us-newmexico-police-sex-idUSTRE7806S520110901

Police officer who had sex on duty won't face charges
Thu, Sep 1 2011

By Dennis J. Carroll

SANTA FE, New Mexico (Reuters) - A uniformed on-duty New Mexico state police officer who was caught on camera having sex with a woman on a car hood, embarrassing his department, will not face criminal charges, police said on Thursday.

"At this time we don't believe that any criminal acts occurred," New Mexico State Police Sgt. Tim Johnson said in a statement.

He said the officer involved in the encounter was currently on paid administrative leave and that the case was still "in the disciplinary process" in the department.

Johnson told Reuters that after speaking with the woman, investigators decided the trooper hadn't broken any laws.

"This officer made a horrible personal decision that will obviously reflect poorly on the whole organization," he said.

"The New Mexico State Police is very embarrassed by this incident and will work tirelessly to restore our good name and earn the trust of the citizens back," he added.

Johnson declined to identify the officer. The Santa Fe New Mexican newspaper reported that the officer had received accolades for his police work prior to the incident.

Photos of the encounter, which took place in July or August near the entrance to a county-owned ranch south of Santa Fe, surfaced on Monday on the Internet.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department turned the photos, taken by a security camera, over to the state police.

And here's the pic:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IubAikR7S...AAOfI/0pIGv3VYDNo/s1600/1statecopsexleft2.jpg

It's the womans chihuaha that was in her car when she got pulled over. The cop was getting sex in exchange for letting her off a speeding ticket. I posted a link about this in the duchess thread. How is the cop going to get off when he is trading sex to let a woman out of a ticket?

He didn't know the woman at he had just pulled her over. Can't believe he won't at least be fired.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Its the sosuave.net board user "squirrels" he will probably explain us what he was doing on a field report or on a "observation log".

Anyway it really needs to be taken in account the position of the couple, as you see she is belly up with spreaded legs (defensless position) while he is standing and completely dressed except for his pants unzipped.

Do you think its casual? Do you think an average guy whos not a commanding man in uniform could achieve the same result and such lack of simmetry.
Look at her, she is completely giving herself to him...that uniform works even better than social proof, it shows that you are worth of trust from the gov and that you
are able to deal with thugs and violence as a job.
No surprise he is the man and she is the woman.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. thanks. I knew it was some kind of rat.

How is the cop going to get off when he is trading sex to let a woman out of a ticket?

It's probably not technically a crime. However, if the woman were smart, and I'm guessing she isn't, she would have seduced the cop and then claimed that he raped her, therefore violating her civil rights, therefore she gets a million bucks instead of just getting let off the ticket.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's still no criminal charges or civil case as of yet. I think the stripper is too dumb to sue, but then again maybe she just hasn't met the right lawyer, yet.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
There's still no criminal charges or civil case as of yet. I think the stripper is too dumb to sue, but then again maybe she just hasn't met the right lawyer, yet.

At least he got fired. Banging a stranger on the hood of your car because you are a cop is not any form of game. It's abuse of power and I'm happy he was fired.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying to find a statute they could charge him with violating. This one is close:

http://www.dps.nm.org/training/legal/documents/Crimes_Against_Persons.pdf

...there are numerous ways for “rape” to occur. One way: a person in a position of authority. NMSA 1978, Section 30-9-11 (B). The following newspaper article gives an example of this:

News item: Ex-Deputy Gets 5 Years
Portales. A former Roosevelt County sheriff’s deputy was sentenced to five years in prison after being convicted of criminal sexual penetration for checking a female inmate out of the county jail and having sex with her. Gary Adkins, 47, will be on parole for at least five years after he is released and must register as a sex offender. Albuquerque Journal, July 7, 2006.