Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cool Tools 4 Men

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(Rarely asked questions) If women truly want to be treated no differently from men in the workplace, why do they smother their faces in make-up, and wear sexy clothes?
To make me ***! :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be because I'm an old fart, but the exclusive articles sound as if they were written by bitter AFCs.

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to say that...you hit it on the head (one post up)

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think it is anything wrong with venting about women. alot of people keep their feelings bottled up and start doing self destructive things. alot of the stuff he writes is pretty on point in my book because women are very disrespectful towards men...especially western women. the things most men put up with for some pu$$y is ridiculous.

the article i like the best is the one about not getting married. i would never marry an american women considering the rise (over 65%) in divorce and how women initiate them. futhermore i can't see myself being faithful to a woman forever no matter how much i "love" her or how attractive she is. also he has great things about how a man needs to define his own life and stop worrying about what skirts think all the goddamn time. the site in my book is saying MAN UP!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cazzie
i don't think it is anything wrong with venting about women. alot of people keep their feelings bottled up and start doing self destructive things. alot of the stuff he writes is pretty on point in my book because women are very disrespectful towards men...especially western women. the things most men put up with for some pu$$y is ridiculous.
It just sounds like you guys need to stop wasting time with women like that and just focus on higher quality women.

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
It just sounds like you guys need to stop wasting time with women like that and just focus on higher quality women.

when you meet women some are good and some are bad. for most guys it's bad but for some it is the oppisite. it is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings on bogus women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cazzie
when you meet women some are good and some are bad. for most guys it's bad but for some it is the oppisite. it is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings on bogus women.
Perhaps. Ever wonder if there is a corollary between their negative attitude toward women and their success (or lack of) with women?

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Perhaps. Ever wonder if there is a corollary between their negative attitude toward women and their success (or lack of) with women?

of course it is. if you have negative experiences with women you will have a negative attitude towards them. i don't know the guy who writes that stuff but i will say that i don't think he hates women. his articles are not bitter about not getting laid. i think he hates the overall disrespect women dish out to men. especially when it comes to how women manipulate the hell out of men to get what they want. and how western society justs sit back and support it. you see it in movies, tv, mags, etc. it's all bull$hit! i'm just glad somebody out there is recognizing the $hit and writing about it.....to each it's own though. :)