Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cool to just stop contact?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean for playing games. I'm just sick of flaky girls, past oneitus's, etc.

It feels sooooo uncool to just not get back to someone, but I guess thats the inner-AFC talking.

A past oneitus from a few months ago called last Friday, then Sunday. I picked up neither calls. Not for a no-contact reason, I just honestly did not want to talk to her. I'm sick of dealing with that b*ll****. I feel like I should get back to these people, or even initiate with others who haven't contacted me . . you know, to be a 'stand-up guy' or whatever. Afterall, if it was a good friend, I would have for sure gotten back to them.

I just have the urge to start fresh, but I don't want to burn bridges or the possibility of getting with these people down the line.

There's even a girl I've hung out with a couple times, with nothing negative about it, who I have no desire to contact.

Can this damage future possibilities with these people?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No in fact it will improve opportunities. You become scarce your value goes up. But only if you if you keep expanding your social network.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to feel like you too but the fact is that take a lesson from the women out there..they do this to guys ALL THE TIME. Who gives a f*ck about not contacting them if you don't feel like talking or texting then don't do it until you do!