Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cool things to do with friends

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some cool things to do with a relatively small group of people(6-8)?

Saturday night a group of girls came over to my house, and my buddy was there. It was pretty fun for abit, but got kind of static later on, as we ran out of things to "do". We didn't have any booze, which was a horrible mistake, so we ended up essentially sitting around a table "listening to crickets".

Now we all know that girls are utterly boring, have no initiative, aren't funny, and can't come up with cool ideas so naturally that job fell to me; as usual. This time I actually had no idea what to do, long story short they left after about 2 hours at 9PM.

Some info: it's cold here, so outdoor things is out of the question. I have a car and so do they, so we can go places.

Haha, after reading this it's pretty sad. Anyways, ideas guys?

On a side note, if you have a story where you flipped a potentially boring night into a pretty sweet time, please share...if only for entertainment :)

peace

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I have a set of poker chips lying around (I think I have 500 or so). Also, I have a wide variety of music on the laptop controllable from a remote, and being able to project visualizations (think WMP, but for Winamp) onto the TV. This makes for quite the setup. Grab a table and chairs (or hell, the floor) and know your texas hold'em rules, blackjack and 5 card stud. Play strip poker for a real kick on things, or if they aren't poker players, crazy eights, go fish, (I even found cribbage is amusing...too much alcohol that night o0).

That, and learn to keep a bottle each of Vodka and Rum, always have Coke and either OJ or Cranberry Juice on hand. ;)

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well you lot can hit and bar together. Cinema, bowling, pizza, you know the usual.