Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cool Little Exersize

Fruity

Reaction score
Heya

One thing that I have found to be quite entertaining, and useful on getting your thought speeds up and forcing you to think of things for conversation is typing.

Simply typing.

Open up word, set yourself a 5minute timer and try and write quickly, constantly and truthfully all about your self as if you were talking to a random audience.

Begin with: Hello my name is ......

Just whatevers on your mind... you can save the documents to review progress too!

The more you get used to it, the more naturally the description of your thoughts is applied to what you type, and if you have nothing much to write about or find it hard to type for 5 minutes, you need to really work out thinking out of the box/creativity and get more interesting people/hobbies in your life.

This **** is best kept completely instinctive, and private. Write all the things you love about someone or something. Let the feelings flow, nobody gives a **** about your punctuation!

Once your done with the typing, do it talking. First in your head during mediation, then out loud. Talk to yourself - how can you become good at it without practice? Sounds weird, but talking interestingly is like playing an instrument, only its a lot harder. Talk constantly and interestingly, about anything and do whatever you can in your mind to amuse yourself or make things interesting. Worrying DOES NOT COUNT.

Now apply it to everyday conversation. Be the guy who doesn't invariably reply 'fine' 'yep' monosyllabic words; these make you seem normal and average, if not stupid. Prepare answers to commonly asked questions, for example, think of 10 completely different, interesting responses to 'hey, whats up?' and 'so what do you really love doing?'

Its hard, I know. Just try it and see if it helps you. In my opinion nobody's creativity and emotions can ever be eloquently put into conversation, so just just by striving for this and getting the basics correct, your already 1-up on hundreds of other equally good looking or capable people. Sweet.

Just some thoughts from Fruity :)

Jager_Master82

Reaction score
I think a good way to use this is to pick a subject i.e. alpha male traits and try and type as many as you can in a minute or ways to display high value or positive qualities you have or mistakes you should try and avoid etc. It helps get the alpha male mindset IMO although this is not for everyone it does help keep your mind sharp.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nice, even better would be actuall talking. If you're not afraid of people hearing you talking to yourself ;)

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The combination of all 3 would be best. Or take a tape recorder and record your self. You can tell by someones tone of voice how confident they are..etc

Listen to yourself and where on that are you need to improve..ex tone of voice, keeping a balanace in the way you speak.

I would first start with writing everything out in the Hello. My name is...(tika tika Slim Shady!) LOL...I had to do that for college one semester and it worked better then suprisingly. Alot better then pros and con list because your thinking instinctivly.

Then move on the tape recorder and do the same thing. Your gonig to notice a big diffrence when you hear your self speak compared to writing it down, and in the honesty about yourself bc u dont have time to think like u are when ur writing it down.

Then for the third make a pro/con list about yourself.

Then for the fourth pick specifc trates that you think u need to improve on - Ex- Confidence--What will it take to get there and how am I going to achieve this.