Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cooking dinner

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I am sure those that have read my posts know about the girl I am trying to work. In case you don't know here is the short of it. We've known each other for years we've never been able to be more than friends because of relationships. I'm now single she's not. She is on the verge of leaving this guy. We've both have expressed that there is something between us, bleah, bleah bleah. I never overtly say that I am better than him, I let my actions do the talking.

Anyways, tonight Obama was in town and she invited me to the rally. She had to cancel because she had to attend a wake earlier in the day and had to make up the time due to deadlines at her work.

During the rally she keeps texting me saying she wishes she was there and things of that nature. When it was over I asked if she wanted to join me for a drink (singular as we're both tight on money). We end up having three and splitting fish and chips and she pays) Should I invite her over on Saturday and cook her dinner (something simple like salad and spaghetti) to thank her, or would a simple thanks for dinner sufice? Is cooking for her to AFC?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, don't give your hopes up if she doesn't leaver her current boyfriend. Second, don't invest too much time into it.
Thrid, nothing wrong with a dinner date. Most women like guys who can cook. But, you might want to think about an ACTION date too.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Sorry I had to laugh. Before I even got to the end, I was thinking to myself,
"Please don't say you're going to cook a spaghetti dinner!" Then you said it.

To me, personally, it's AFC. Especially the spaghetti dinner on a Saturday night. You asked for an opinion, and that's all I give.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to give you a few pointers for you to use in life.

#1 If a girl has a boyfriend, you do NOT let her com to your apartment/house/ wherever you live. REASON: Her boyfriend may be nuts and wanna kick your a$$. I know if I was going out with a girl for a while and she was at some dudes apartment and I found out about it, it would not be a fun situation for anyone, then again if I dont really care then its ok because ultimately you get to be single again.

#2 I dated a girl for about 6 months and I rarely paid for anything. She was a baller for real. Of course she was a bartender at 2 different bars and I rarely ever paid there either. She knew I was broke though, again it was ok.

#3 Cooking dinner for a girl will do one of two things, she will want to let you hit, or she will let you hit and try to use that to control you. both are very tricky situations, substantial experience would be beneficial.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the in put guys. Quick couple things.

We have done the Action dates.

Yeah its spagehtti, but I have 50 dollars to last until next friday. And Saturdays is when her bf is at work all night so thats our time to hang out.

NSU, #1 would be valid if he didn't know where I lived anyway. I've known him for just as long

IAFYB, yeah I'm not get my hopes up too much on this one. Just trying to facilitate her leaving the chump. Then, its game time.

Reaction score
I am placing a bet after the dinner date you will never hear from this girl again.

Nah, I'm just joking. Because last time I made dinner for a girl she vanished off the planet. What a weirdo.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I am placing a bet after the dinner date you will never hear from this girl again.

Nah, I'm just joking. Because last time I made dinner for a girl she vanished off the planet. What a weirdo.
It wasn't food poisoning was it? ;)

I think she would really appreciate the dinner, as current guy's idea of getting dinner is either "Hey, if I call it in will you go pick it up?" or "Will you grab McDonalds on the way home? I'll pay you back." Its not an exaggeration either, this guy went from a skinny dude to a fat motherfvcker in less than a year. The dude doesn't eat fruit or veggies.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, scrapped the idea for spaghetti dinner as I sold some things I no longer needed and had a little extra cash and I figured hey I'll just ask her for dinner/drinks and see if she want's to come. So we're chatting on the phone for some time and I see if she wants to go get something to eat and that I owe her for paying on Wednesday (we're both strapped for cash). She says "No, I just got back from my parents and they fed me for helping them out today, but, you'll get your chance to pay me back." (and it was kind of said half coyly)

Does that imply more than what was said? Or am I being dumb?