Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Convo Report: MY FIRST DATES SOON!

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
note my age: 17

To give a little background, this girl has been in my life a little bit for a long time. Since I was little. She is my mom's best friends, friends daughter. If that makes sense. So if my moms friend was my aunt, she would be a cousin.. I suppose.

We're not related in any way shape or form. She's like a distant family friend that I barley ever see. The only time I would see her is when she would be at my moms friends house for the 4th of july or something. Also, she is in my improv class so I see her for a couple hours on sundays.

We flirt a lot in class and I decided I wanted to escalate because im tired of just casual flirting with girls and not getting anywhere.

One day a while back I texted her (she lives about 45 minutes away btw) saying that I got a nickname for her. I didnt tell her what it was because I said I didnt feel like it.

A week or two later she's still texing me asking. Tonight she texts me...

HB: "WHAT IS MY FREAKIN NICKNAME?"
ME: with that attidue youll never find out. besides why should I tell you? :D
HB:Because you want to. And I'm sorry.
ME: haha i dont want to actually
HB:Why not please!
ME: this is fun! thats why. besides, im angry with you :p
HB:Why? Cause youre jealous
ME: Hahaha! what would I be jealous about? humor me little miss.
HB: Cause I'm beautiful
ME: youre kinda cute I guess... thats not it though
HB: You guess? Ha ha why then?
ME: hmm.. i dont know if i feel like talking to you. maybe we can chat next time we hang out. ;)
HB: Fine poop head when is that we dont have acting class this week
ME: oh sad. I guess we dont have any other choice but to set up a date huh? The last thing I want to do. Lucky night for you though. :D
HB: Ha ha wow youre a funny one
ME: Fine. Didnt say I would. Thought you wanted to
HB: yah but when
ME: Oh so you changed your mind? hah... I think we should just be friends on second thought. ;)
HB: Fine thats all we are anyways
ME: As far as I'M concerned. You little seductionist! jeez0
HB: What are you talking about
ME: Dont play dumb. I know your game. I refuse to partake. :D
HB: Oh you only think you know, I just like playing mind games
ME: and I know every rule. no beating me muhauah!
HB: ha ha well there is pretty much no beating me
ME: So if theres no beating either of us, how will a relationship ever work out? You need to stop pursuing me perhaps.
HB: who said anything about a relationship?
ME: haha youre ridiculous
HB: why?
ME: I'm beating you at your own game and you dont even realize. tisk tisk...
HB: ha ha how are you beating me
ME: I'm not going to elaborate silly.
HB: oh why?
ME: Better things to do! Lol
HB: what are you doing
ME: Youre a nosey girl arent you! Sheesh
HB: yah so jus tell me
ME: Woah and very demanding! Hmmm im not sure about you kid. I like nice girls. not fiesty girls so much.
HB: oh well it pretty much wont work out because im pretty much a *****
ME: haha dont be so hard on yourself. Youre not a *****. Just a little less nice than most girls. :D
HB: Ha ha thats a nice way to put it!
ME: :) so why arent you going to date me? not used to guys blatently hitting on you? hahahaha
HB: Oh no I get it all the time. I suppose I could give you a try but jus to let you know im not looking for anythign serious
ME: Hahahah good one! Im good. I dont want a LTR
HB: Yeah I just got out of one and I want to party my senior year
ME: AKA slut around? bahaha. my gf wouldnt appreciate me cheatin on her I dont think. ;D (ITS NOT LYING. ITS FLIRTING. :up:)
HB: You have one? what? ha ha you dork. and im not a slut, butt munch
ME: I was having fun with you. Drrr
HB: wait so do you have one or not
ME: Maybe I do, maybe I dont. Its not relavent. :D
HB: wait yes it is
ME: Theres no relevants that im aware of.
HB: oh well I think it is
ME: Hm. Thats not enough..
HB: blah blah (lost the message)
ME: Relentless arent you?
HB: ha ha you only thnk I was jus wondering
ME: I only think youre relentless? Its only a trick isnt it? :p
HB: ha ha yah!
ME: Youre funny. So transparent. But hey, dont worry about it. :)
HB: uh your mean
ME: Hah. I'm flattered it bugs you to not be sure whether or not im single.
HB: ha ha you think your so clever
ME: I dont think im clever. I know it. Well hey listen i'll tell you what. you have this weekend to hang with me. I wont have any gold digging out of you though. ;D
HB: what is that supposed to mean? the gold digging
ME: I know your type, HB. you have guys take you out, you let them buy you stuff then you send them on there way
HB: ok well you some what right but if you want i can pay for me ha ha
ME: I KNEW IT! im amazing. ok. youre paying untill I know I can trust you.
HB: oh ha ha ok but im going to bed ha ha so good night talk to you later
ME: Good. This sunday kid. I'm off. Gnight

So that was my first attempt at getting a date. I didnt plan on getting a date over text messaging.. it just happened that way after her texting me in the first place.

I'm so stoked that I called her on her gold digging that its ridiculous.
Back in the day I would of got owned. She's got to be impressed with the lack of AFC

INPUT. GO.

-Jesse

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao i enjoyed that

u played it smooth im SO suprised that this girl caught everything you saying.. most girls owuld be like "wtf is this guy talkin about!?"

u should have went straight to the point u beat around the bush too much.. right when you mentioned the word date.. you should have went for the kill

haha props though i liked how u played it there

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
nice way flirting with your cousin
Grow up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Exp, thanks man. I'll keep that sexual/relationship stuff in mind next time :up:

But what I was kind of trying to do is make myself sound uninterested when saying how relationships would never work. You know what I was goin for?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tip: never tallk about something, instead show action.. ACtion over words, kinda hard to explain, its like htis

you dont ask and ask for a date, you basicly tell her when the date is going to be and then u take her.. u dont give her a reason to say no, "ok so what u doing this friday" "nothing" "ok imma take you to mc donalds around noon, make sure u pick up ur phone"

simple is that, and another thing never presure them.. u did that when u mentioned relationship thats why she backed off and told you shes not looking for anything serious.. GIRLS ACT ON THEIR FEELINGS> right now she dont wanna be wiht u.. but 2morrow if u swept her off her own feet then she would want a serious relationship with you

you just have to game her and be honest, no beating around the bush, your a man with confidence and balls, use them
keep gaming her.. and dont be suprised if you get mixed singals because you guys are in the friendzone and shesgoing to be confused when shes going to start developing feelings for you

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
tip: never tallk about something, instead show action.. ACtion over words, kinda hard to explain, its like htis

you dont ask and ask for a date, you basicly tell her when the date is going to be and then u take her.. u dont give her a reason to say no, "ok so what u doing this friday" "nothing" "ok imma take you to mc donalds around noon, make sure u pick up ur phone"

simple is that, and another thing never presure them.. u did that when u mentioned relationship thats why she backed off and told you shes not looking for anything serious.. GIRLS ACT ON THEIR FEELINGS> right now she dont wanna be wiht u.. but 2morrow if u swept her off her own feet then she would want a serious relationship with you

you just have to game her and be honest, no beating around the bush, your a man with confidence and balls, use them
keep gaming her.. and dont be suprised if you get mixed singals because you guys are in the friendzone and shesgoing to be confused when shes going to start developing feelings for you

Thanks man. Good stuff there.

Yeah I definitley made a mistake with talking about relationships.
Wont do that again :up:

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking how since she lives 45 minutes away I wouldnt really want to date her. Then I realized I can just hang out with her like I would any chick friend. I'll game on her and just have a fun time.

Then I realized this is how I need to go about dating ALL girls.

I'll go out with chicks and have fun, game on them, and if they are interested in me, good. if not, oh well I had fun with them.

Weeeeeeeee :rock: