Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversing in HS

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school.. it's full of the juvenile and immature which appears to make conversation difficult. But this is simply not the case, you just need to adjust your attitude.

The BIGGEST mistake people make in high school is they are too concerned about themselves and how they look. I dont mean how your clothes look, which is important, what i mean is how you are seen by other people. I went through high school being scared about what other people thought of me, this forced me to say things that actually made people not like me. People feel like they have to prove themselves to everyone else in orer to gain some sort of reputation. "I was so drunk at the party last night", "I got in a fight last night", "I ****ed Amy, she was an awesome root", etc, etc. In an attempt to make other people like you, you become an insecure, self-abbsorbed a$$hole.

Change your focus.

The easiest way to talk to someone is to focus on them. Who gives a **** what you look like, the best way to make someone like you is to pay attention to them. Pace them, how do they feel right now? I can pace 99% of the male highschool population right now: they are all trying to be recognised and look cool, they want to feel important. So talk to them about these things, talk to them about parties on the weekend, what they did, what girls they have been hooking up with, congratulate them when they hook up with hot girls rather then just telling them about all of your achievements. Seriously pacing a person and talking to them about what you know they are interested in is enough to make heaps of new friends. Its all part of being socially ept.

I'm going to leave it at that at the moment, just practice that. The same process above works with girls, coupled with kino and you would even be on the verge of seduction ;) This is all that is necessary to make yourself socially able in highschool.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
High school.. it's full of the juvenile and immature which appears to make conversation difficult. But this is simply not the case, you just need to adjust your attitude.

The BIGGEST mistake people make in high school is they are too concerned about themselves and how they look. I dont mean how your clothes look, which is important, what i mean is how you are seen by other people. I went through high school being scared about what other people thought of me, this forced me to say things that actually made people not like me. People feel like they have to prove themselves to everyone else in orer to gain some sort of reputation. "I was so drunk at the party last night", "I got in a fight last night", "I ****ed Amy, she was an awesome root", etc, etc. In an attempt to make other people like you, you become an insecure, self-abbsorbed a$$hole.

Change your focus.

The easiest way to talk to someone is to focus on them. Who gives a **** what you look like, the best way to make someone like you is to pay attention to them. Pace them, how do they feel right now? I can pace 99% of the male highschool population right now: they are all trying to be recognised and look cool, they want to feel important. So talk to them about these things, talk to them about parties on the weekend, what they did, what girls they have been hooking up with, congratulate them when they hook up with hot girls rather then just telling them about all of your achievements. Seriously pacing a person and talking to them about what you know they are interested in is enough to make heaps of new friends. Its all part of being socially ept.

I'm going to leave it at that at the moment, just practice that. The same process above works with girls, coupled with kino and you would even be on the verge of seduction ;) This is all that is necessary to make yourself socially able in highschool.

i don't know man... last year i used to focus on the person i was talking to and i didn't like how people perceived me for that...
this year i'm perceived as pretty cool and i talk a lot more about myself... i think you should talk pretty much about yourself (not too much) but don't show you're bragging or, if you know other people will talk about your accomplishments, don't brag at all

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post but what about the girls in highschool lol..

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Conversing in HS

Originally posted by Jay-X
i don't know man... last year i used to focus on the person i was talking to and i didn't like how people perceived me for that...
this year i'm perceived as pretty cool and i talk a lot more about myself... i think you should talk pretty much about yourself (not too much) but don't show you're bragging or, if you know other people will talk about your accomplishments, don't brag at all
How exactlt did they perceive you? It can come across as a$$ sucking if you over do it which is what may of happened. This is ussually if you compliment people to much. Stories where you are involved are great for crowd work, as long as its not painfully obvious what your going to achieve. But overall, having a genuine interest in the other person and acting on the interest is alot better way of developing rapport.

Besides if you talk about yourself and that makes some people like you, they will like you because they 'think your cool'. If you talk to them and get to know them, they will like you because they think you like them. You make much better friends this way.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toddC
good post but what about the girls in highschool lol..
At the moment if you have trouble talking to girls just stick to whats above, pace them and talk to them about what they are interested in. This is just fluff talking with girls, and wont get you ass. Add in kino, direct convo towards sex, flirt, etc. Then that changes everything. I didnt really plan this to help people talk to girl, i just wanted to help the people who where finding it difficult to talk in general.

Becoming socially able will make you much more attractive to women.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much. This was great. *Salute*