Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversations for building comfort / increasing rapport for dates.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have built some rapport start leading the conversation in these directions and you will experience some remarkable results. Not only will this lead to some interesting conversation but it will also build comfort and attraction. The purpose of these storys is to make your girl feel a variety of different emotions while trying to get her to relate to the experiences. Try to be honest if you are using genuine storys, it comes accross as more authentic and will also make you feel better because it shows that the girl is interested in you as a person instead of being interested in your material.

If you chose not to Read everything in this post You must read the bit about Nostalgia I made this discovery today when listening to a song by the killers with the lyrics " when you were young" as soon as i heard these lyrics i experience a strong feeling of nostalgia and something went click inside my head, im so excited i realised how powerful this can be if used properly and want to share it with you guys!

1) Excitement. Talk about a time you went on an adventure, it could be anything from a holiday to a camping trip, anything at all as long as its interesting. Get her to relate by asking her if shes has ever been on an adventure / fun trip / amazing holiday before.

2) Fear(not too much:p). Talk about a film that scared the **** out of you. The time you sleep walked as a kid, woke up in a cupboard and thought you had been kidnapped and thrown in a box. Tell her if you have some sorta irrational phobia. For example " I may be a boxer but I am totally **** scared of spiders, when i see one i totally **** myself! If i seen one now i would scream! Once I was sitting at my computer desk talking to someone on msn and i felt something in my hair. I brushed my hand through my hair and couldnt find anything, I thought it was my imagination. Then I looked at the way above my monitor and see this huge ****in spider! I swear i heard it hiss. I ran out of my room screaming MUM!. She sprays the room with fly and wasp killer and I wait for 5 minutes before re-entering the room. As soon as the door opens this huge ****in spider runs at me, I scream and my mum stomps on its head. It must have smelled my fear because i swear the ****er was running at me." - This sorta thing will usually get the girl to laugh at you and tease you about being afraid of something so irrational. If she is also afraid of the same thing you are you can relate experinces. When you show a weakness to a girl she respects / trusts you more. It shows her that you are still confident even if you do have some weaknesses. Superman wouldnt be superman without a weakness. Tell her about your kryptonite.

3) Love - Heres an example. When I was a kid i fell in love with this girl and I couldnt pluck up the courage to speak to her. I genuinally thought when I grow up i would get married to her and we would live happily ever after. Unfortunatly it didnt work out that way. A few weeks after i decided i fell in love with her she had to move schools and I havnt seen her again since. Her friend told me after she left how much she liked me and I felt gutted for weeks after that. When I found this out i made a promise to myself. I promised myself if i liked a girl i would tell her i did.

4) Nostalgia - This is so powerful its unbeliveable. I have accidently induced this feelings in guys and girls and noticed how they become excited when talking about it especially if they can relate to it! I remember a time i was sitting with a girl and I spoke to her about cremola foam and how they should bring it back. Immediatly she grabbed my hand, smiles and screams YES YES! I loved that! Then we started talking about other things that we loved that you cant get anymore. So! Talk about something you used to get but dont get anymore. For example, sweets, cartoons, shoes, drinks, anything at all really! Over exaggerate how good they were and how you wish they brought it back out again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff! :up: The reason why topics such as these work is that they invoke a multitude of feelings in a woman. Most of us agree that women are driven by emotion (at times drama) and how best to make yourself memorable than to give her emotions an exciting ride. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of being able to tell great stories.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wildchild said:
I remember a time i was sitting with a girl and I spoke to her about cremola foam and how they should bring it back. Immediatly she grabbed my hand, smiles and screams YES YES! I loved that! Then we started talking about other things that we loved that you cant get anymore. So! Talk about something you used to get but dont get anymore. For example, sweets, cartoons, shoes, drinks, anything at all really! Over exaggerate how good they were and how you wish they brought it back out again. [/B]
No kidding... now that I think about it, girls just go nuts over stuff that reminds them of their childhood.

Particularly t.v. shows. I was talkign to a girl the other night about the O.C. and how it reminded me of Beverley Hills 90210 and she just lit up and joked "no, it's WORSE than 90210"... and it started this whole rapport about youth thing. Awesome.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I shall be posting some more stuff soon, im developing my own style based on natural game, watch this space...If you read my previous posts I was a total AFC to begin with and now ive worked on myself so much and i believe anybody can do the same! I can not pick up any girl i see, i still get nearvous when going on dates. I get nearvous approaching girls but thats not a big problem, if you are nearvous but have the balls to do it alot of girls will respect you for that. The more you approach / talk to ANYBODY the better you will become. The key is not to totally change your personality but to tweak it. You dont have to become a totally different person to increase your success with girls, all you have to do is get rid of the negitive parts and work on the positive parts. You are all trully unique, make sure you stay that way.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree about the nostalgia thing! :yes:

One thing I do a lot is when I'm out with a girl, we'll stop at a park and go on the swings. For me personally, the swings always symbolized great times in childhood. I can't think of someone who didn't laugh and enjoy the **** out of themselves while having a swing contest with their childhood friends to see who can get the highest, then jumping off at the end and doing it all over again. Sometimes we'll push each other, and it really lets them see the playful side that's sometimes hard to bring out when you're with someone else you don't know very well. It's a huge way to bring girls into that state (not to mention, even at 21, swings are FUN!) and gives a good bonding experience. Nostalgia is beautiful.:woo:

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this post, i really do. Its simple and low on the bull****, summin we need more of.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your positive feedback guys! I just recently got into gaming even though i was a member since 2002, ive just recently recovered from being a total AFC. Ive been activly thinkin about this **** for about 10 months now and its totally changed my life.

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
wildchild said:
I remember a time i was sitting with a girl and I spoke to her about cremola foam and how they should bring it back. Immediatly she grabbed my hand, smiles and screams YES YES! I loved that!
Crikey! :nervous:

My liver just went into spasm! We used to mix that stuff with vodka and neck it fast. The blue foam was the best IMO :D