Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation with Hooters bartender

Reaction score
I stopped by Hooters along the way of a 2 hour drive home. It was just after noon.

At first, I just sat there and didn't say anything. I considered asking the bartender "so are you from here?" or something, but decided I didn't want to bother anyone with pointless small talk.

But after being there for about 30 minutes, I saw one of the other waitresses on roller skates. So I asked her why she was wearing roller skates. She said she just does it so that people remember her and I guess might tip her better. It was an easy introduction for a conversation and something that I actually wanted to know, so it wasn't forced.

Then maybe 5-10 minutes later, I asked her if she's from here and if she knows anything to do if I'm town just for one night. (I was actually driving home later, but I just lied and said I might stay over night). She said it was a pretty boring town with nothing to do.

She eventually re-initiated the conversation asking me where I'm from, why I'm in town, etc. I didn't have any real good answers, so I eventually just said I didn't want to risk driving if I've been drinking. She eventually said the name of a restaurant she thought was good.

I know this seems like a boring post, but it was actually pretty exciting. I would rate this more exciting than jumping out of a plane. Of course, over text, you can't see things like body language and eye contact.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice is good. :up:

Get used to talking to pretty women. After a while it won't phase you at all.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped by Hooters along the way of a 2 hour drive home. It was just after noon.

At first, I just sat there and didn't say anything. I considered asking the bartender "so are you from here?" or something, but decided I didn't want to bother anyone with pointless small talk.

But after being there for about 30 minutes, I saw one of the other waitresses on roller skates. So I asked her why she was wearing roller skates. She said she just does it so that people remember her and I guess might tip her better. It was an easy introduction for a conversation and something that I actually wanted to know, so it wasn't forced.

Then maybe 5-10 minutes later, I asked her if she's from here and if she knows anything to do if I'm town just for one night. (I was actually driving home later, but I just lied and said I might stay over night). She said it was a pretty boring town with nothing to do.

She eventually re-initiated the conversation asking me where I'm from, why I'm in town, etc. I didn't have any real good answers, so I eventually just said I didn't want to risk driving if I've been drinking. She eventually said the name of a restaurant she thought was good.

I know this seems like a boring post, but it was actually pretty exciting. I would rate this more exciting than jumping out of a plane. Of course, over text, you can't see things like body language and eye contact.
Fvcking A bro.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Good job. Baby steps.

I would assume that most average men are either too timid to approach and start a convo with super hot chicks or just fall to pieces if they do. Obviously easier if it's a waitress, but still practice nonetheless.

Reaction score
Good job. Baby steps.

I would assume that most average men are either too timid to approach and start a convo with super hot chicks or just fall to pieces if they do. Obviously easier if it's a waitress, but still practice nonetheless.
Believe it or not, a couple years ago, I used to go out downtown and to Hooters, etc. dressed in stuff like this...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q017imcyadoj76m/1122171443.jpg?dl=0

(Minus the shutter shades)

People would come take pictures with me.

I'm actually not shy I don't think. I've lived with girls before and been completely psychotic. I just don't know how to be psychotic in appropriate ways in public, if that makes any sense.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, a couple years ago, I used to go out downtown and to Hooters, etc. dressed in stuff like this...

(Minus the shutter shades)

People would come take pictures with me.

I'm actually not shy I don't think. I've lived with girls before and been completely psychotic. I just don't know how to be psychotic in appropriate ways in public, if that makes any sense.
I'm just wondering how you're not getting more girls when you're wearing shirts like that.

In all seriousness Rich, breastaurants are how I managed to sharpen my speaking skills with women. I've managed to f*ck 3 Hooters girls from the same Hooters in the same year. I did however ride a crotch rocket and that was a panty dropper. Anyway, continue hitting those kind of places up and actually get to know the girls. You may end up getting setup with one of their friends.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much. Like jumping off a cliff.

I remember my first ever cold approach still from when I was a teenager.

Deesade: [spotting fit girl, strangely by herself] "hi, would you like a drink?"
Girl: no, I'm okay. Thanks.
Deesade: [walks back to mates]

Fvcking epic :D

Least you've using resources like this to greatly lower your learning curve, mate.

Keep it going.
The funny thing is I used to approach girls way more often when I was in my mid to late teens. I just didn't give a ****. The playing field was more even back then I suppose.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you. This is how it is really, simply talking to people in normal everyday interactions (especially those that aren’t forced), those are always the most exciting moments. I know that most people aren’t altruistic, but the reason why these types of things are exciting is because you share the occasions with another person. That’s what makes socializing in general very fun and exciting.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much. Like jumping off a cliff.

I remember my first ever cold approach still from when I was a teenager.

Deesade: [spotting fit girl, strangely by herself] "hi, would you like a drink?"
Girl: no, I'm okay. Thanks.
Deesade: [walks back to mates]

Fvcking epic :D

Least you've using resources like this to greatly lower your learning curve, mate.

Keep it going.
I remember mine too, I was 15 years old, was super cocky and ultra confident at the time, and was trying to talk to to this super hot girl who was in her 20s. I did it in front of my whole family too surprisingly enough and they really didn’t care or notice, probably because they felt like me doing that is the type of thing to be expected lol. She kept things curt with me and professional. Then I immediately went to this other blonde girl who was even hotter, and the first girl got a little bit edgy. Like ‘I don’t really want you, but I don’t want others to have you either’ type of way. It was great :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how you're not getting more girls when you're wearing shirts like that.
I haven't worn that shirt in 2.5 years.

One time, I went to Winghouse and the hottest girl there wouldn't even let me tip her because she just liked the shirt. I just froze up and did nothing.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't worn that shirt in 2.5 years.

One time, I went to Winghouse and the hottest girl there wouldn't even let me tip her because she just liked the shirt. I just froze up and did nothing.
Dude Winghouse was amazing when it was in Texas. That used to be my go to on Fridays because of the hook up I had there. Too bad they're only in FL now.

Reaction score
Dude Winghouse was amazing when it was in Texas. That used to be my go to on Fridays because of the hook up I had there. Too bad they're only in FL now.
Another time I wore it down town and a hot bartender said... "Is that a true story?"

Again, I froze up and did nothing.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. The best thing to do is just not even debate with yourself and just start talking. Not to long ago, I was walking into a bagel shop and two girls were sitting outside. Made up my mind and just said "Hey, how's it going" and she said something back and I walked inside. Nothing happened from it (wasn't my goal) and I felt awkward as hell, but nothing comes easy. Get through the awkwardness to eventually get the reward.

Reaction score
Awesome. The best thing to do is just not even debate with yourself and just start talking. Not to long ago, I was walking into a bagel shop and two girls were sitting outside. Made up my mind and just said "Hey, how's it going" and she said something back and I walked inside. Nothing happened from it (wasn't my goal) and I felt awkward as hell, but nothing comes easy. Get through the awkwardness to eventually get the reward.
The thing is... I can have very long conversations with girls/women that work at the bank, Home Depot, title companies, realtors, etc. as long as there is something real to talk about. There is nothing awkward about it.

I'm just not good at creating conversation out of nothing. I'm not sure that anyone is.

I think everybody hates small talk. Especially the girls.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do is try to notice something about them and comment. One time was waiting for staples to open and some girl was waiting there too and she had a Dallas cowboys phone case...then I started a convo how I was a giants fan blah blah blah...Could be as simple as liking shirt she wearing.

Reaction score
What I do is try to notice something about them and comment. One time was waiting for staples to open and some girl was waiting there too and she had a Dallas cowboys phone case...then I started a convo how I was a giants fan blah blah blah...Could be as simple as liking shirt she wearing.
But did it lead to having sex with her? That would be the important piece of info.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I was working for a TV show at the time so had to get back to work, but the point is you could start a convo from anything. If it leads to something great if not. Its just more practice.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Richard is out talking to women. Very nice.