Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

conversation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, pureafc here from Singapore , first post here in the DJ forums. My problem lies in the fact that I have trouble having conversations with women. I mean as in I run of things to say. In the end I find myself keep asking them 'interview' questions that leads to nowhere and then the dreadful "silence zone" Talking to guys is easy but keeping up lively and interesting conversations to me with women is so damn hard! What are topics that I can talk about with women? Please list them out here as much as you can. I am not a very good conversationlist , i need pointers and guidelines here. Are there any others ways in order to prolong a conversation as well? I am always running out of things to say most of the time when mind's gone blank. Some examples would be fine in order for me to get a better picture.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the setting, of course.

Stop the interview. Just don't do it.

Instead ALLOW for the (so-dreaded) silence.

For me this works well because I sometimes enter a bit surprisingly, I think. It gives them time to FEEL my presence and to realize something along:

Hey... he's bold enough to come here to sit with me, made 1-2 comments / questions usually with a bit of wit and charm, so he must also be an intelligent guy, he's relaxed and assure in my presence (body language) and doesn't annoy me like all the other idiots.... Wait....actually that's what I was always wanting...damn...why is he not saying anything... he is so different.... what is it with him... I cannot let this just pass by...I guess I ask him bla-bla.

Some need some more input after a short while in which you can easily ignore them. There is no problem at all.

Some guys like the clown-show stuff. It's not my type and you don't need any of this.

Basically: Be a man, be unfazed by her beauty and don't annoy her with needy AFC-behaviour.

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do guys get bored when you talk to them? Probably not. You're putting women up on a pedestal and treating them like they're better than you. Just think of them, no matter how hot they may be, like they're some fat pimple faced girl you knew in junior high. There's no point listing things to talk about since every girl's different and will want to talk about different things. Just talk to them like you'd talk to anyone else and let the conversation go where it may. If you're talking about girls you're approaching when the conversation starts to die down, just say you're busy but you'd love to continue the conversation over dinner sometime or whatever you like to do and get the number...no need to talk for hours when you first meet someone unless you think you can seal the deal the same night.

Pureafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ollie said:
Do guys get bored when you talk to them? Probably not. You're putting women up on a pedestal and treating them like they're better than you. Just think of them, no matter how hot they may be, like they're some fat pimple faced girl you knew in junior high. There's no point listing things to talk about since every girl's different and will want to talk about different things. Just talk to them like you'd talk to anyone else and let the conversation go where it may. If you're talking about girls you're approaching when the conversation starts to die down, just say you're busy but you'd love to continue the conversation over dinner sometime or whatever you like to do and get the number...no need to talk for hours when you first meet someone unless you think you can seal the deal the same night.

Okay I get your point , is it possible you can list some interesting topic examples I can talk about with women according to the enviroment or whatsoever? I just want to get a better insight into developing my conversation skills with women.

epicwinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
let women do the talking.. it's much easier!

just listen to them and when you hear them say something interesting (not neccesarily for you lol), you can dig deep and let them talk more about it

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
epicwinner said:

just listen to them and when you hear them say something interesting (not neccesarily for you lol), you can dig deep and let them talk more about it
Yes, get women to start talking about themselves. They could go on for hours. Then, when you start to hear things that contradict themselves, make fun of her for it. :D

Pureafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
epicwinner said:

So how am i supposed to get the ball rolling? Can you give some examples on how to dig deep? I am not very creative in prolonging a conversation with a women and always run out of things to say.:cuss:

Pureafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
dap said:
Yes, get women to start talking about themselves. They could go on for hours. Then, when you start to hear things that contradict themselves, make fun of her for it. :D
So how am I supposed to start having a woman to talk about herself? What must I say ? What is the meaning of contradict? Sorry my English's not so good. Need examples on how to identify contradiction?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an entire section in The DJ Bible regarding conversation.

Read first, then post questions

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.