Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CONTRAVERSIAL TOPIC evy1 must post

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always having been a huge fan of David DeAngelo and having a decent amount of women. I have stumbled upon Mystery's routine. Now with all the Media and TV this guy gets, does it not affect a women who has had the last 4 people come up and try the same tactics on her?

I mean look at it, this guy has armies of students all all areas. The reason i'm wondering is this. I am actually wanting to read and devlop his routine, he is the first person i have seen with something that might (most likely will, i'm being polite) work better than DeAngelo's. I mean this guy just has some amazing stuff. But he has shared his tactics nationwide on TV and in magazines, on his website. Do you guys think women will stop responding to this by the time i learn it, or do u think they will be like "oh how cute he's using mysterys tactics i'll **** him (metaphorically speaking) anyway"?

Post away DJ's!

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search on routines, routine *****s, crutches, and natural game vs routine based game.

This topic is beat to death. Routines are good for all of 5 minutes until you realize that you are lying through your teeth and that the women fall in love with the routine and not you.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah sorry bout not searching... slipped my mind. Thread can be locked.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. I think mystery is a good pua but his students look like a pack of clowns when they try to peacock. As far as I can tell his routines are all gimmicks and I personally would rather open up naturally instead of having some pre planned opening lines or lame magic tricks.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, although i have always liked doing magic though.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery puts alot of emphasis into the fact that his routine is an art! that means learn it and come up with your own damn painting! so if the girl has had four guys come up with this routine then you shouldn't care because they weren't doing it right, ill say that again. they weren't doing it RIGHT. so if you are doing it right then it just may would, could, should work. just make sure you have fun.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not understanding bro. I've read the Game (great book btw) and the Mystery Method. I know the routine. You can say diffrent things but the routine itsself still has to be in a certain order.

Open
DHV
ect. depending on the set will determine to order.

But if a intelligent women got hit on by the crazy mob enough she would recognize that she was getting introduced, getting her palms read, or a story that made her feel the guy she was talking to was powerful or valuable. Then ect. I dont know just a random thought that crossed my mind.

I just think there is too much publictiy on Mystery, its contradicting itself. He claims to teach material that un nerves and creates comfort, but how do u unnerve someone who can tell she's being picked up. Seems like only the guys that have been in the game with his stuff for a while are getting the beneift....
IMO

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
No. Routines are good, techniques are good, we just must change understanding of them all.

I'll start a new thread.

Tomorrow. Gotta download some book I want to share.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. But the unfortunate thing is that the students are doing his word for word stuff. I guess it really doesnt affect me and i answered by own question since i wouldnt use it word for word anyway.

Hmm..lesson learned...sometimes the best way to get answers is to ask your self in a post...thx guys

diu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was into presentation once, and as my boss used to say, "prepare prepare prepare."

That meant the flow, what questions you think would be asked, your timing, and any visual/audio aids.

I gotta say, it sure made things easier, but my boss was so good in presenting that he didn't even need to prepare much. While I was still thinking of questions to ask the crowd, or what visual aids to use for my presentations, he just needed a few keywords and he had his whole presentation ready.

My point is, BEING is the best state to be in, because it's universal and it works everywhere, while gimmicks may not, depending on cultural or social issues. It is easier to get there with preparation/routine, but the main goal should be improving yourself.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm waiting for your thread Stuntman, I always love a new way of understanding.

yep, the thing with routines and techniques from my point of view is that you need MORE. Having a string of openers won't help you when the girl changes the subject or has moved past openers.

What you really need to learn IF you are going to become a routine ho is that there will be situations where people aren't following your train of thought. Thats why you need to learn strategy and have contingency plans. Know how to defend yourself verbally if she comes out of the blue with a neg against you. So you need to develop an identity for yourself, something that you can defend, an identity that you can show to others that is CONGRUENT with your routine.

Also once you've practiced enough routines you begin to realize that EVERYTHING is usable for a routine. You can make up stories on the spot and be known as a great storyteller (do a google search for story telling techniques). You can also use different ways to express yourself, I have a friend who is an amazing dancer, and he can make up a dance move on the spot to express his stories. You can use visuals and express yourself on paper, talk about school, your friends, your social life, your dreams, anything really as a routine that you can build on over and over again to near perfection that will work on almost anybody. The more you practice your routine you build up different ways of telling it with different expressions and timing that will fit the person that you are speaking with. You will begin to notice how people react and you will learn to read people far better if you drill certain routines over and over again.

For example "who lies more, men or women?" is an old routine that has been played out maybe ten thousand times plus by now. Its the first routine I ever learned. I can play it up while I'm working, I can bring it up with the same person 6 days out of the week and have random people eavesdropping and giving their opinion. Its so easy to use now since I've used it so many times and I can egg people on or give people out of body experiences depending on how they play into the routine. If I say one line and notice that their cringe at a comment I can choose to tell them a joke or get them riled up, or I can change from men lie more to women lie more in a second and see if I can confuse them. Depending on the versatility of the routine you can do a lot of things. The opinion routines are great since they are about peoples opinions and opinions can change from day to day, from conversation to conversation. They flow with peoples moods and emotions, and they change depending on who the person is around. Around a group of guys a girl might be embarrassed to say that guys lie more since she feels intimidated, and with girls she might feel empowered by her friends and call out guys and really run it in.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
Do a search on routines, routine *****s, crutches, and natural game vs routine based game.

This topic is beat to death. Routines are good for all of 5 minutes until you realize that you are lying through your teeth and that the women fall in love with the routine and not you.
No ****.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bonez, you wrote: So you need to develop an identity for yourself, something that you can defend, an identity that you can show to others that is CONGRUENT with your routine.

This is actually it. The Golden Nugget of truth, the Pearl of Wisdom we are ALL (knowingly or not) looking for.

You have to find yourSELF first. then you must accept yourSELF. And change those things you do not like about your SELF.
then...LOVE You New SELF.
Everything you say or do or feel msut be done with CONGRUENCE. That is, this unwaivering INtegrity in the performance of your daily life.
Your Belife Sytem must be Strong. And your Internal COmpass and Guidance must be well developed.
That way, everythign you say or do, is at one with your desire. You don't need external Validation anymore.
You need for people to give you Permission, or to Accept you, or to Love you, or to tell you that "it's going to be alright."
You simply don't NEED those things.
Sure, recognition and acceptance, and love are very, very, nice. It makes life mush more softer and sweeter.
But we're Men. And we must accept our Role. We are Warriors, Hunters, Providers,Leaders, Creators, and Lovers.
We, as Men, should not be looking for the "easy"way out. Just the CORRECT Way to resolving conflict, and attaingin our Goals.
Be Congruent. Say only what you MEAN. And DO only what you know is the Correct thing to Do.
And don't look for Validation from anyone. You only need to do this for yourself, and this comes from wiothin you. Only YOU.
Accept that and you will be Free.

Do this while living your Life.
Self acceptance, self reliance, self assuredness, self sufficiency, self esteem, self worth.

These are for you to rediscover and enrich in your daily life.

Some days will be hard.
Some days will be joyous.
Some women will be cold.
Some women will be warm and loving.

But yourSELF is always with you.
You casn hide from it. You can try to run form it.
You can try to destroy it.

But all this is for naught.
You already possess the intelligence to cret ethe life, and the YOU , that YOU DESIRE.

When you have dine that.

There is no need for crutches, or techniques, or routines.

You are here to be the best seklf you can be. And to experience the Joy that your heart DESIRES.

You need to find this passion within you.

This must radiate from inside you, not from external sources.

You need to accept those things, and people that have created their own life and circumstances.
And live your life as YOU see fit.
Free yourSELF.
Let other BE them SELVES around you.

Your life will change.

And the more you stay inside that path, the more happiness will become apparent to you.

The more you make this your life style, the more you prepare yourself for a bright future.

this is real. This is not fantasy. Or an illusion.

The world outside your room IS the illusion.
The media. Your upbringing. Your environment. Negative Experiences. Advertising. Everything, even science. It's all an illusion. THAT is THE "Matrix."

The Matrix was designed to satisfy people externally. But it shuts off their own beliefs, happiness, spirituality, and their true..unique Creativity.

It is so important for all ofus here to accept that THIS is THE REALITY. Not what you SEE outside in the "world."

It's not.

You know the old saying "Life is what you make it."?

You see only what YOU WANT to SEE.

What if when you look in the mirror you see a Loser?

What if, now, armed with this knowledge that it is ALL SELF PERCEPTION, what would you do with this knowledge?

Apply it.

Now.

"Life is what YOU MAKE IT."

Live by those words. And women will never have the same importance that it used to.
Your Life, Happiness, Fulfillment, and Content and especially...your Peaceof Mind will manifest and manitain there. For you.

It WIL be there for you.
YOu CAN Live the Life you desire.

But you need to put in the work.
For those who are young here on the forum, realzie that the earlier your start to desitre happiness and joy themore likely the outcome later in life.

Frustration is Desire UNFULFILLED.

Frustration leads to Anger, and Depression. A miserable existence.

THAT is NOT "Life."

That shoudl not be your decision.
Decide the Correct course of Action. As Males, realize your Masculinity...and prepare yourself to be a Man.
That decision will one day hit you like a ton of bricks when you look around you andyou see the human wreckage and the carnage of misery, depression, loneliness, and self hatred all around you.

Don't CHOOSE THat "life',

It is Not for you.
Choose the Correct Course of Action.

You need to...