Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contradictory behaviour when they like you

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this gives those who never had to fight to get into the bathroom when growing up some insights. Growing up with a few sisters gives you an “inside view” on female psychology. Here are some actual examples of contradictory behaviours women can carry out when they like a guy:

She splits stage left, because the guy she likes walks into the party. The guy assumes...well nothing because he can never find her.

She knocks back the guy she likes for a date, because she has a pimple, or is having a bad hair day. The guy assumes she is not into him and goes away. When he does, she assumes he now is not into her and starts to cry.

She total ignores the guy she likes, or pretends to be having the time of her life with everyone else to his exclusion. The guy assumes she is not interested.

She starts acting all aloof and superior when around the guy she likes. The guy assumes she is stuck up.

She starts spurting assumptive, contradictory information like, ”I’m not looking for a relationship” in the first 10 minutes of meeting. The inexperienced guy assumes she’s not looking for a relationship. More experience, and the guy thinks she is already thinking about us together.

She can talk the tail off a horse, but around the guy she likes she can’t think of anything to say. The guy assumes she is not that interesting.

She never says anything, but around the guy she likes she can’t shut up. The guy wishes she would shut up.

She starts to analyse everything the guy does with enough suspicion and investigation as a University Hieroglyphics Professor crossed with Sherlock Holmes on speed. The guy assumes she’s nuts.

She starts getting stuck into the guy she likes in an almost insulting way...”You are so arrogant etc”. The guy thinks she’s rude.

She acts totally disinterested when setting up a date with the guy she likes, and screams with delight when straight off the phone. The guy assumes low interest.

She acts like she has so many options she owns the Chicago Board of Trade and then sits at home watching TV. The guy assumes he’s a low priority, she assumes he will assume she is in demand and therefore more “valuable”.

She will scream at the guy she likes, “I never want to see you again”, and runs to the phone for days hoping it’s him calling.

What to watch out for:

You end up always speaking to her sister on the phone. She is not into you, and getting the sister to cover for her.

You send her flowers and she seems delighted, but you never see them when you go over to her house. She’s not into you. She’s giving your $100 flowers away so she does not have to be reminded of you.

I hope this information from deep behind “enemy lines” reminds us to reduce our logical assumption level around women and when looking for IOIs.

Countermart

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, I'll take heed.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countermart said:
She never says anything, but around the guy she likes she can’t shut up. The guy wishes she would shut up.

Countermart

Haha!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She starts getting stuck into the guy..."

What does "stuck into" mean?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
"She starts getting stuck into the guy..."

What does "stuck into" mean?
Australian slang which can have several meanings-

1) To get "stuck into" a person.
To angrily speak to, berat, harshly criticise or attack someone verbally or even physically.

2) To get "stuck into " a task, a job or a project.
To involvement oneself in a job vigorously or energetically.

3) To get " stuck into " a meal.
To hungrily devour food.

Now go out and get some Foster's beer and a tub of Vegemite.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D good thread, I hope edger is reading this!

###

One girl's way of telling me that she likes me is to describe her type of guys, who is very different to what I am, while we were sharing the same room at a camp. I was going to make a move that night but upon hearing that, I stopped. Two months later, her best friend told me how much that girl likes me and couldn't understand why I never made a move.

She knocks back the guy she likes for a date, because she has a pimple, or is having a bad hair day. The guy assumes she is not into him and goes away. When he does, she assumes he now is not into her and starts to cry.
Heard the near exact same thing from a female friend, and the tiny pimple was on her back, covered by a few layers of clothing in the middle of winter.

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why if the man does NOT lead, both parties to the "relationship" go insane.
Exactly Squirrels! It surly helps if one of the parties is not insane.

“Stuck into”
Jophil28’s got it as usual. Now if I could just get you to understand my psychological evolutionary theories for maximisation of human species potential!

Good thread, I hope edger is reading this!
Me too Jitterbug, but I guess he could still be out there looking for Jeeps, who knows she may run him over. Would that be an IOI?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Jitterbug said:
:D good thread, I hope edger is reading this!
I'm reading, I'm reading...lol. It's definitely inspirational, but I don't think this is the case very often.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
countermart said:
Me too Jitterbug, but I guess he could still be out there looking for Jeeps, who knows she may run him over. Would that be an IOI?
Lol! That was good.