Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contacting Ol' Friends From The Past

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here every contact ol' friends from your past like maybe business, neighorhood or school friends after years not talking or seeing them? If so, how did it go did they respond in kind or surprised to hear from you or was it cold and no response on emails or left messages on phone?

I am thinking about contacting an ol' friend I haven't seen or talked to in over 20 years I have all his contact information and I wonder if it would even be worth it.

LoneSilver

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally haven't done this, but I helped my grandmother track down old friends and the response was great the few times that's happened.

Go for it. You don't really have much to lose

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks mpimpin, I might do it it can't hurt.

LoneSilver

mpimpin said:
I personally haven't done this, but I helped my grandmother track down old friends and the response was great the few times that's happened.

Go for it. You don't really have much to lose

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LS,

I just had an old friend contact me today after about 5 years. Oddly enough I was just wondering about him yesterday. Turned out to be a good response.

Good luck with your situation

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragment men.

I have sent him a email he lives in another state... I am wondering how he is going to react after all these years.

I'll keep you informed..

LoneSilver

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty neat mpimpin... usually when your thinking about someone thats when they out of the blue pop up maybe my ol' friend is having those passing thoughts about me... though 20 plus years is a long long time a lot of water has gone under the bridge you just never know.

LoneSilver

mpimpin said:
LS,

I just had an old friend contact me today after about 5 years. Oddly enough I was just wondering about him yesterday. Turned out to be a good response.

Good luck with your situation

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you were right my ol' buddy was surprised to hear from me and the irony of it was just two weeks ago another ol' friend of mine was in town there where he lives and was asking about me but that friend lives in California. I will get his contact info and see whats up with him too.

It must be in the air or something as we all were thinking about each other thats freaky but everything was cool and positive.

LoneSilver

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear it turned out pretty good.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought about adding friends from towns i used to live at but it just reeks to living in the past to me. Life takes you in new directions for a reason, new people, new friends, can't live in the past.

of course if youve had a truly close best friend i can understand but for everyone else i rather live in the present.