Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contacting a girl after 10 years

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I went on two dates with this girl. Messed around the first date then banged her on date two. She acted a little weird - I was the second guy she slept with, first was a LTR boyfriend. She got super shy and awkward around me. I was kind of turned off and never asked her out again. We had the same friends though so we kept in touch online for a few months and I know she still had feelings because my friends all told me. We went on an actual "date" a few months later but I wasn't really feeling her at all.

I haven't seen or spoken to her in 10 years.

I ran into a friend of mine that knows her and I asked how she's doing. She said I should give her a call and gave me the girls number.

Any ideas how to break the ice on this one? I'm thinking it would only be awkward if I make it awkward.

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
Also prepare that she might have entered game in those 10 years. Now ten years is a long time! She might wanna game u. They love challenges

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm can't text it looks like this might be a landline number. I will update the thread when I get ahold of her.

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious as to what will happen! I wanna see if there is actual longevity in womans feelings.

mCas27

Banned
Reaction score
I think that situation here is pretty clear, just drop her text and ask something like 'Hey, what's up? I didn't sow you long time, do you want to repeat...'
If she answers (no matter what) 99% chances that you will be in bad very soon with her again.