Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Consensus on anything?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least before I came to DJ forum I knew I was ignorant regarding DJing but now I'm just confused.:confused:

You see, I don't think there's one thing here that everybody can agree on.

For instance: You must approach on eye contact. Never approach on eye contact, you'll look desperate.

Smile. Don't smile, they'll know it's not genuine.

Bulk up. Don't bother bulking it's your attitude!

Wear the best threads. Hey, just be yourself, don't be all false with fancy threads.

So come on just one thing that everyone (experienced DJs)agrees is spot on, no totally opposing veiws.

Last edited:

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is frustrating isn't it Alpine! I HATED all the ambiguity!

None of these rules are set in stone because none of these rules BY THEMSELVES make or break a seduction. Whether or not you approached with EC is not the ONLY thing that a girl observes. There's a whole host of subtle things she can pick up on. We communicate our inner strength or weakness in lots of ways at once. The upshot is that you don't need to be perfect to be successful. You can make a bunch of mistakes and still get laid if you communicate a sufficient amount of strength. So no need for anyone to be all uptight about the host of things we do wrong.

In my opinion, (NOT A RULE) the mindsets behind the rules are more important. You can approach or not approach with EC and either be successful or crash and burn, depending on the strength of your frame of mind. Once you got your inner game right, then all the little subcommunications fall into place.

The way I understand it, the EC/approach rules simply expresses that a weak frame of mind is bad. It then gives you a specific action to help you convey confidence, even if you don't really have confidence at first. Yet, if you don't have a weak mindset, then you'll be successful regardless of EC, regardless of following the rules. You may have to work harder to get through bytch shields but it seems possible to push through most anything. There's some amazing stories from the field out there.

The most useful mindset for me has been a learning frame of mind. This mindset consists of me admiting I don't know a lot about women, not taking failure personally, experimenting on my own a lot instead of taking what gurus say as gospel or magic pills, and viewing both failure and success as valuable learning experiences. It may or may not work for you.
Best wishes!

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we dont disagree on that stuff.
it's called a viewpoint. we all have our own. we've all tried things that work, and things that dont work. It's different for everyone.

Wearing a certain type of clothes might work for me, but wearing a different type may work for you. It all depends on what you want, what type of girls you want, and actually, i think demographics play a part in a lot of things too.

We do agree on confidence though (thanks Interpol).

The reason there are so many differnt things on this site, and they sometimes contradict each other is exactly stated above.

WE all have differing viewpoints, and have tested and proven our methods to work (for us). Now our method may work for others to, but usually our methods are a mesh from all our predecesors (on this board).

I.E. I post a tip that I used to land that girls number. I would get many different replies. Some would say "good tip," other's "tried taht, didnt work," and even others "thats total bs"

It all depends on who you are, and how you play ya game

I.E. I am C&F naturally. This I use to my advantage. Now for some they couldnt be C&F if you paid them to be, so they use different methonds, and prevail just as I would with mine.

It's just all about how u look at it