Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Connect with her: predict her.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ironic isnt it? if a guy is predictable the woman will grow bore of his redundant state of action. He wont seem interesting or as attractive as she thought in the beginning. he will be seen as mr. boring.

now that i've said that, onto the post -

Ever want an easy method for connecting with women?
Women easily will find a guy attractive if he knows what she's up to, what makes her tick, what food she likes to eat/fav songs/movies/activities...etc. So it always pays to be a great listener, it separates the guys that just want sex from the guys who can create a mental, physical, and emotional bond with the woman.

Of course in any situation, the little things almost always play a bigger role in the grand scheme of things.

One method i like to use myself is i predict what she's doing. Exactly!
I've done this several, and almost every time they reply with "you know a lot about me, even what im doing."
And when they know that you're able to predict their actions, it creates that bond with her. Something so strong is undeniable and they will crave for it more, in their eyes your attraction level is that much higher because you understand them like no one else!

But something like this is probably best left for relationships.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I predict you're going to be masturbating this weekend. :crackup: