Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Congrads to the Florida Gators

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how they do it but there is not a doubt in my mind that the Florida Gator football system is the Best in the country and my hats off to them and their loyal fans.

LoneSilver

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubts?

How about the fact that the Utes are 13-0?
A perfect season and they aren't even allowed to compete for a national title.

Sorry, but Gators can't claim that.

Of course, I really don't care. I'm not a football watcher. But I still think it's screwed up.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bit screwed up, but I do have to think if Florida played Utah. Gators would prevail in a playoff setting.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont' think it's as much as the florida system, as much as the SEC just had an overall down year.

They are good, but if you put that same team in the SEC say, 2 years ago they are probably 3rd or 4th best, behind the flrodia team that actually won the NC. that team was much better, they had more of a passing game, and an NFL defensive line. the DT was the weakness of flordia this year, which is why you saw OU be able to run straight up the gut against them. they have to blitz becuase if they don't their DT's get exposed.

Anyway, I blame the resurgence of florida soley on the feet of the university of Miami and Florida State. they are supposed to balance the talent in florida. they produce about 300 D 1 athetes a year in football, when one team gets to cherry pick the 20 or so it wants, well.. you have what's going on now. They can fill their roster full of 4-5 star recruits and never leave the state of florida, probabl;y never even leave central florida to be honest. the amount of talent down there is sick.

Florida state's ineuptness to dvelop a half ass decent QB has been their downfall, and Miami is coming back but shannon still has to prove himself. to show how deep florida is, arkansas's starting runing back, michael smith, grew up 5 mintues from florida state, was a pretty highly regarded player, and never sniffed an offer from an instate florida school.

College football is like an eco system. It needs florida state and miami to be competitive, or else well...you have seen what happens.

If Bama played Utah again they would win and they would win by at least 10. if you actually look at that game, once bama settled down they outscored utah 17 to 7, in basically 2 and a half quarters. Bama also only plays 17 freshman for a reason, they only have 9 seniors (scholly restrictions). they lack depth, which is why they lost hte SECCG, because bama had that game won and just wore out.

the gators can claim it becuase it's the system that everyone voted for. hell mack brown even voted florida number one becuase of that very reason.

and when you add utah you add pandora's box. you have to then add texas. then usc. **** if you want to get down to it Boise State only has one loss. In ohter words, you have to cut it off somewhere.

we need a playoff system no doubt, but in the current system that we have, that the colleges voted for, using the system that they voted for, florida is the national champions.

Pete Carroll pisses me off, getting on national tV talking about "I just don't think there is any team int eh country that can beat us" when it's the rose bowl is one of the main reasons if not the main reason why we don't have a playoff. the rose bowl is the reason why USC gets hoosed every year, becuase of that damn 2 conference tie in. they are the only bowl that never has never taken an at large team in the BCS. hell the sugar bowl this year took 2!

had the rose bowl got their foot out their ass, they would have had USC play georgia last year, when Ohio state, the conference tie in, was playing in the BCS champ. but no. they chose illinois, then when they drum the **** out of them, they want to complain when no one will vote them number 1.

USC got the benefit back when they beat michigan and got the split national champ, now everyone knows th big 10 sucks, and america doesn't want to hear the **** anymore. get out and play a real freaking BCS game against a real school.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say what you want about the need for a playoff and this and that, but the fact is Gators ARE titled national champions like it or not. Any competition, whatever it may be is set up is a system, and they played the system and won.
The only real chance Florida would have had of losing the title game this year is if it was against USC, which got to pound on slow a$$ Penn State instead.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laid a bet two months ago that the gators would win the national championship while I was wasted at the the Mandalay Bay. I just cashed the ticket in for 8,000 dollars. I though I wasted my money the following morning during a hang over but it would seem that the money was well placed.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Percy Harvin FUKK yea! I'm glad USC has been held out of the national bcs title for a few years now, Pete Caroll needs to figure out the situation that is the mess-patch on the top of his head. Sh**, Ole Miss or Texas would've given 'em a run for their dimebags.