Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing.(Mixed Signals)

Wingedsig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with this chick a few weeks ago. Have a good time, good conversation etc.We go out to dinner, then out to the bar for drinks.Anyway, I act interested yet aloof at the same time as not to act overeager.Anyway.Chick follows up the next morning at 8am.I thought, hey great, she followed up.Must not have bombed.Ha.Anyway.This is where I screwed up.Should have IMMEDIATELY set another date.We text back and forth.I wait a few days, and giver her a call.Get her voicemail.Leave a message.Nothing.I wait a few more days and text.She gets back to me in like a split second.Then wait a few more days and call, voicemail.Ask her if she wants to get together...Nothing.So why in God's green earth would you follow up with a dude, if you were only going to blow him off?WTF over?! Anyway, I thought, 2 strikes.Peace.I deleted her number, and if she has any interest whatsoever, she can come sniff ME out.I'm spinning other plates in the meantime.Just confused about it.:cuss:

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of women my friend lol. All I'd say is next her and if she hits you up so be it, if not then then go about your business.

Wingedsig

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of women my friend lol. All I'd say is next her and if she hits you up so be it, if not then then go about your business.
Exactly what I'm doing homie.I'm assuming she's already swung to another branch, and doing what I got to do.Just seems like this is a common trend.They assume we ALL like the chase when in fact, I next them if they act too flakey.Just wondering if I'm sabotaging myself un-knowingly too early by being too rigid.In my logical man's mind, if I have a bad date w a chick, there is NO way I'm contacting her the following day.That's why I assumed some level of IOI and was confused by the lack of return calls.Anyway, she was an AW type with male-type game anyway.She was using tactics on me.It's funny, now that I'm schooled I can pick up when they are trying to run it on me.LOL.Whatever.NEEEEEEEXT.:cool:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the thread but I could have suggest you to move on even by reading the title only.

A girl which is interested in you would make any thing possible to make the two of you staying togheter, interested girl dont play games, dont play hot and cold and most of all dont confuse you, they make it clear that its a green light.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Among Judge nismo's common cases.

Women who are interested won't confuse you. They'll find a way to get with you. When they blow hot and cold, it's little to no interest. That's the facts. That's my verdict. Don't delude yourself.

Case closed. Exit stage left.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all women all 'celebrities' in their minds by virtue of the entitlement culture

take it in stride and spin mo' plates

Flaking is also part of “fabulous mess” syndrome so popular with urban women and fags.

See clips from the British TV show “Absolutely Fabulous” for the perfect example. I’ve known many gays who actually emulate that sort of behavior because they associate it with this kind of fabulous celebrity mess personality that probably goes back to Warhol and the Studio 54 era, when it started to be publicly “cool” to be a drunk, drugged out self-destructive – but fashionable – mess.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just one example of how flaky most women are. the only thing you can do to limit the damage is, to learn to build more solid attraction from the start. its true girls that have high attraction and interest levels flake on you less frequently. the other thing you need to do, and it applies to all situations is to not be too available & over eager. when she texts or calls you, be patient and let some time pass before you respond. you dont have to wait 3 days to respond just wait 20-30 mins before you respond. mix up the timeframe between you responses. this will give the illusion that you are busy and you are also unpredictable. keeps her on her toes making her wonder when or if you will respond. this gets her to chase.

when you always respond right away it says a lot about you. it says i have no other options, i have no life, nothing else better to do, i'm very predictable, i'm needy, i over value your response, i like her a lot more than she likes me, i'll drop everything for a chance to go out with her, shows major desparation. overall it says i have no extensive experience with women. these are all not only low value traits, but they turn women off faster then anything else you could imagine.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all you could of done, man. THEY can't explain such actions, let alone us!