Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing girl...who I like and just don't get.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'm picky as hell. I NEVER like girls. It's usually just me wanting some ass, which "usually" works out ok. But this girl had the look and personality. I liked her. She liked me. She came out and basically said she wanted to hook up with me a few days ago. But...she wasn't near me..she like disappeared with 3 of her girlfriends (not guys). Anyway, her friends all say they think we'll work out and stuff. Her friends keep asking if I like her. I don't give them a yes or no. I find out last night she tells my friend she doesn't know if she wants me nemore. Her friends start to say they dont know now. I instant message her, she says hi...then put a away message on or something like that.

I love her look, and the way she can be nice and *****. She's the first girl I'd consider going out with probably since the last 3 years, and thats just CONSIDERING. I'm picky as hell, and I chill with her. She said i was good-looking and funny.

What's the deal with this chick. She seems like she doesn't know what she wants. What can I do, or should I do? I actually like her..and I haven't made myself seem like i'm in love w/ her or anything.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she doesn't like mystery to me, and she WANTS to know if her man likes her or not, I'd say just tell her you like her, and if she wants to go out somewhere.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what Zaine said, but I wouldn't go on AIM too often. If people see you on too often, then they'll think you have no life. Use your profile as a conversation piece. Try a good memorable conversation every now and then, but then be the one to end it by leaving to do something else. But I have the same issue with that most girls don't appeal to me (they seem slutty and gross) so I can't help much with the asking out part. Let us know how that goes.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she tells her friends she doesn't think she wants me anymore. On Thursday she wanted me, and by saurday changed her mind (no reason too, she went outta town in between this) I think she is just a definition of a high school girl..one who changes there mind.

i'm getting over with her and i refuse to IM her or call her and just say " i like you..." if i know she wont return it.