Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confusing email. lying?

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BACKGROUND
1 week before I leave China: HB9 and I agree to meet up in a few days.
3rd last day before I leave China: I text HB9

DC: hey lets meet at 6
HB9: where? what are we doing? <------b!tch always asks this question, makes it sound like she doesn't want to meet.

Because she responded by text immediately, I know she is by her phone, so I call HB9 because I hate discussing logistics by text. She does not pick up. I text her again:

DC: way to pick up your phone. I hate discussing these things by text.

HB9 ignores me, I ignore her for the remainder of my stay and hang with my other girls. whatever, what do you expect from an HB9.

A few days later, she emails me:
This email is translated from Chinese, so it might sound funny in English.

DC,

actually you should be mad at me. before you left, I forfeited the opportunity for us to meet up. Its not because lack of feelings, or lack of desire to meet. it's just that I don't know where we stand. sometimes I feel like you are dating a lot of women, and I'm only one of many. I don't know how to express my feelings, except that I'm really confused.

It's not your fault, but I'm just worried that I think of you more and more all the time. This way, I'll be waiting for you all the time really painfully. Actually, I understand that you've already made a lot of allowances for me. I already told you, right now, I don't even know how to pursue something that I really want anymore, including our friendship. Perhaps recently my attitude hasn't been the best, sorry, dear DC.

Hope we have more opportunities to meet in the future. For real.

HB9​

So... truthful? or lying?
And how would you reply?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most important question is: Have you fvcked this woman?

dj_china said:
DC,

actually you should be mad at me. before you left, I forfeited the opportunity for us to meet up. Its not because lack of feelings, or lack of desire to meet. it's just that I don't know where we stand. sometimes I feel like you are dating a lot of women, and I'm only one of many. I don't know how to express my feelings, except that I'm really confused.

It's not your fault, but I'm just worried that I think of you more and more all the time. This way, I'll be waiting for you all the time really painfully. Actually, I understand that you've already made a lot of allowances for me. I already told you, right now, I don't even know how to pursue something that I really want anymore, including our friendship. Perhaps recently my attitude hasn't been the best, sorry, dear DC.

Hope we have more opportunities to meet in the future. For real.

HB9​
This is an epic example of a woman attempting to betaise a YOU!!!

This is real perfection on her part.

---

How should you respond?

depends on what you want from this woman. But do not get sappy and weak.... come from a position of power....

Can give a more detailed response if you tell me if you're had sex with her and what you want from her.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter? You're leaving the country. Gonna be back over there anytime soon?

I wouldn't even acknowledge what she said. Just give a short and blunt reply. "Yeah, hopefully."

I don't care how confused she is by you...I can't STAND people who won't reply to a text like that. Totally disrespectful. That leads me to believe that she's not really interested at all, but the long drawn out email seems to have some thought put into it. Confusing, right?

But it shouldn't be a concern to you. If you're ever back around her, just hit her up as if nothing ever happened.