Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvp21

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does a girl asking you about urs an talkin about her sex life?she brought it up jst out of the blue

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she talks about her sex life and asks about yours, IF u just met her and shes already talkin about this its a sign that she is interested. If uve known her for a long time, it probably means ur in the friend zone and she just wants to talk about her sex life problems with someone who will listen. ie: afc

mvp21

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ive only known her for bout 2 and a halk wks

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a tell-tale sign that she's interested man. Keep the convo goin' if she starts it off. She's just making things easier on you by talking about it :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do it in real life though man cause its best to get her talking sex when u can actually have sex

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Random thing that I tried that worked really well for me in the past. I did this RIGHT after I started learning the DJ ways:

I was talking to a girl I'd just met a few days before. She brought up sex stuff and asked stuff like, "what's your favorite position, do you like giving oral?" after having gone through a laundry list of **** she's into.

Normally I would've just launched into it and had the conversation, but on that day I had an idea. I said, "Oh, I don't really like talking about that kind of stuff with someone I don't know too well. It seems kind of tasteless to me."

She was floored. I guess partially because, since she was a nine, most guys are MORE than willing to talk about sex with her all day long. She was also kind of embarassed because I'd essentially negged her and called her a slut.

She ended up being, by far, the hottest girl I've ever had fall in love with me.

So maybe you could try that one out one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.