Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and an Ex I had in Highschool
Recently ran into eachother on the street after 10 years of no contact whats so ever. I got her number.
She recently broke up with her ex she was in a 5 year relationship with him, he was cheating on her and lying to her, she caught him multiple times.

She hit me up randomly and we got drinks and after our 2nd date we had sex and have been having sex the last 4 weekends in a row.

She says shes still hurting over her Ex. And the dude constantly texts her saying he'll change.. etc.

Yesterday we went out.
And she said she wants to slow things down because we moved way too fast.
And we really did... crazy sex, *******s, bareback, nuts busted in her and orgasms and everything.

But how we can possibly slow down??
She says she likes me but she cant just jump into my arms so quickly after because even her family will look down on her for doing that.
Guess this dude met her whole family..

But she says she wants to see where this (us) can lead to. She said just be patient..

Any help?

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish all questions were this easy. Actually I cheated at having the answers (your ex high school gal supplied them).
My below paragraph isn't intended to come across like some arrogant swaggering member here. It's simply my tactless way of pointing out a reality.

According to you, her most recent ex did all the red flags,and instead of dumping him on the first offense, she kept him around.
What have her previous actions suggested?
On the other hand, you've been available and not displaying any of those traits of the most recent ex..
Now... what do her recent actions suggest?

Because you are still in the early stages, I wouldn't suggest running roughshod with her. The most recent ex, I'm sure started out better at the beginning stages.

You may be thinking that the most recent ex is a "jerk" type and that your recent gal is attracted to just this particular characteristic. This is probably not true. This characteristic just happened to be part of the equation and it was other variables that attracted her.

Those "other" characteristics is what you need to adopt.

Look back or think back on the previous month. Who did most of the initiating? If it was you, it's time to change that. She's actually given you a gift. You aren't out of the game with her yet, but she is 'communicating' (though not consciously) that something isn't as 'magical' as it was a few weeks ago. The 'gift' is that you have time to modify and calibrate.

Be more scarce, less invested and aloof. Switch roles with her ex. The more he reaches out and attempts to be needy, the more you pull away. You might even go as far as to say... if you're attracted to someone like him, then I guess that you've changed since those high school days.

Keep us posted here and we'll continue to provide pointers.

Good luck.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just enjoy the time and have a good time. To her, you are now the “in between boyfriends“ type of guy. No more, no less. You pushing for more will only cause her to further pull back, and just avoid you, all together. Don’t burn bridges, as both of you should be ready for this fling to end as soon as one and/or both find someone.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish all questions were this easy. Actually I cheated at having the answers (your ex high school gal supplied them).
My below paragraph isn't intended to come across like some arrogant swaggering member here. It's simply my tactless way of pointing out a reality.

According to you, her most recent ex did all the red flags,and instead of dumping him on the first offense, she kept him around.
What have her previous actions suggested?
On the other hand, you've been available and not displaying any of those traits of the most recent ex..
Now... what do her recent actions suggest?

Because you are still in the early stages, I wouldn't suggest running roughshod with her. The most recent ex, I'm sure started out better at the beginning stages.

You may be thinking that the most recent ex is a "jerk" type and that your recent gal is attracted to just this particular characteristic. This is probably not true. This characteristic just happened to be part of the equation and it was other variables that attracted her.

Those "other" characteristics is what you need to adopt.

Look back or think back on the previous month. Who did most of the initiating? If it was you, it's time to change that. She's actually given you a gift. You aren't out of the game with her yet, but she is 'communicating' (though not consciously) that something isn't as 'magical' as it was a few weeks ago. The 'gift' is that you have time to modify and calibrate.

Be more scarce, less invested and aloof. Switch roles with her ex. The more he reaches out and attempts to be needy, the more you pull away. You might even go as far as to say... if you're attracted to someone like him, then I guess that you've changed since those high school days.

Keep us posted here and we'll continue to provide pointers.

Good luck.
Bro I cant thank you enough for the help.. seriously.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just enjoy the time and have a good time. To her, you are now the “in between boyfriends“ type of guy. No more, no less. You pushing for more will only cause her to further pull back, and just avoid you, all together. Don’t burn bridges, as both of you should be ready for this fling to end as soon as one and/or both find someone.
I appreciate it bro, thanks for your words

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Me and an Ex I had in Highschool
Recently ran into eachother on the street after 10 years of no contact whats so ever. I got her number.
She recently broke up with her ex she was in a 5 year relationship with him, he was cheating on her and lying to her, she caught him multiple times.

She hit me up randomly and we got drinks and after our 2nd date we had sex and have been having sex the last 4 weekends in a row.

She says shes still hurting over her Ex. And the dude constantly texts her saying he'll change.. etc.

Yesterday we went out.
And we really did... crazy sex, *******s, bareback, nuts busted in her and orgasms and everything.

But how we can possibly slow down??
She says she likes me but she cant just jump into my arms so quickly after because even her family will look down on her for doing that.
Guess this dude met her whole family..

But she says she wants to see where this (us) can lead to. She said just be patient..

Any help?
She went out with him for 5 years of course he met her whole family.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says this 5hit, you slow way the fvck down. Let her initiate the contact and start seeing other women.

She says shes still hurting over her Ex.
Women live in the moment of how they feel. She fvcked you because she felt attracted to you in that moment. She's also still feeling attraction toward her man in some of the moments when she has contact with him. If she could, she'd fvck both of you.

The fact that she's an ex from high school means that you're still on her high score list. She could easily be yours, but you can't play into her bull5hit. When she's trying to be logical about the things she's doing, just back the fvck off and leave her be. Wait until her emotions cause her to come back to you. Because you dated her in high school, it's pretty much a guarantee that she'll come back.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says this 5hit, you slow way the fvck down. Let her initiate the contact and start seeing other women.

Women live in the moment of how they feel. She fvcked you because she felt attracted to you in that moment. She's also still feeling attraction toward her man in some of the moments when she has contact with him. If she could, she'd fvck both of you.

The fact that she's an ex from high school means that you're still on her high score list. She could easily be yours, but you can't play into her bull5hit. When she's trying to be logical about the things she's doing, just back the fvck off and leave her be. Wait until her emotions cause her to come back to you. Because you dated her in high school, it's pretty much a guarantee that she'll come back.
I got it bro i'm just going to play it cool. And not force anything.
Yea bro I took her virginity and she took mine.