Confused

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, all. :)

I know it's bad to focus on the past, but this is a matter I need some input on.

Two years ago, I met this woman on Facebook. We started off good, got along pretty well, until she told me she had the same interests I did and was interested in a relationship...

That was when I started letting my guard down!!!

From then on, I did EVERYTHING wrong: Told her I loved her prematurely, made a move WAYYYY too soon...basically I was too scared of losing her so I got WAYYY posessive.

A couple of weeks later, school was about to start for her and she said her priorities were with school and that if I met someone else to go for it. She wanted to remain friends for a while, so we talked for months. but since then, whenever I tried to ask her to hang out, she said yes, but always cancelled at the last minute.

Then one day, she wrote a HUGE message on FB basically saying that she was once again interested in a relationship and that I was very important to her, but was scared b/c she's had 13 bfs and was sick and tired of being cheated on.

Once again, I tried asking her to hang, but kept cancelling.

Then, the nightmare happened!!! I saw on her fb page that she had a bf!!!!

Good LORD was I devastated!!!! Upon learning the news, I flushed her but THEN she wanted to hang out. She invited me to her bday party, I said no, then asked another time to hang out. I said no to that time too. She wanted to know why I kept avoiding her. I then replied that I don't hang out with girls with bfs and I wished her luck with her bf.

To this day, she STILL likes my fb pics and quotes.

So, My question to you is: WHAT WAS HER DEAL?!?!?!

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much what I did...but still...that puzzled the **** out of me...

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her from FB....and spin plates...her poo sprays the bowl after Mexican food too....she's not special.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read these.

http://jaqenhghar.blogspot.com/2013/12/65-things-i-learned-from-dating.html

http://jaqenhghar.blogspot.com/2014/02/what-is-game.html

Many of us have been where you are at, and that's how we found this site.

I'll give you the long and the short of your situation with this girl: she is not into you, she is damaged goods, and you asking for more pain by continuing to have anything to do with her. Do yourself a favor---read those 2 articles, stop talking to her forever, and don't ever look back. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. Dont waste time on broken eggs.

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did that too lol

Behavior like that, though...good LORD!!

Thanks for your input :)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props on telling her to fück off, but you have to mean it. Delete and block all Facebook connections with her, delete emails, phone numbers and never look back. This is essential and necessary to move on and gain control over your life and connection to her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teddy_Beer said:
Yeah pretty much what I did...but still...that puzzled the **** out of me...
She likes the attention and validation. You are her orbiter. What's there to be puzzled by?

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be against the grain of what a lot of people would tell you on here. But I would advise that you keep her on your friends list, but never talk to her. Put her on ignore if you need to. But the key is to emotionally detach yourself from this biatch.

Since she's still liking your posts and pics, turn her into an orbiter of your own. At the very least, she will be considered social proof for any future prospects that will look at her as competition for you. Beat the women at their own game.

Make her your orbiter, the less attention the better. Moving on is the best revenge, and her being stupid enough to stay on your FB will give her a front row seat to the misery she deserves...your success without her. :yes:

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut all ties and drop her like a rock. Delete her from facebook, delete her number, delete everything you have of her and carry on. In other words NEXT her, I did this with some chick 4 years ago, it wasn't going anywhere, we talked everyday, however one day I decided to delete her number of my blackberry, ever since I have never heard from her, and I'm glad because it was going nowhere and I was totally wasting my time. She was leading me on and jack sh*t was happening. You gotta erase her, it's better for you man.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Drop this attention hore because these mixed ass signals are not good.

Case closed.