Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confused

metsfan

Reaction score
alright. a friend of mine had this girlfriend for about 3 months, she's about an HB8 and does some modeling and ****. They broke up about 3 weeks ago but I still talk to her through myspace and she texts me about 5 times a day. She has a new boyfriend right now but she seems totally interested in me.

here is the message i received from her on myspace which made me ****ing confused.

" i was talking with **** tonight
about how chill you are
then i was like
i wish i had gone out with nick
instead of dumbass kyle
n **** was like
**** u shoulda gone out with nick
n we were both like **** yd i waste my time with a loser
wen ur like the chillest guy ever

lol just 2 let u kno"

my friend is kyle and i'm nick. i already talked with my friend and he said there would be no hard feelings if we hooked up. i'm just confused about this girl because she sent me that message last night and she still has a boyfriend.

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you confused about? She seems to be interested in you, but she doesn't seem to be able to settle down. I have a feeling she's a tease, but I say you should go for it because you've really got nothing to loose. Tell her that if she was really interested, she should dump her boyfriend and go somewhere with you so she can have fun for a change.

Oh, next time try writing a bit neater, ok?

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some consumer advice from Nike on this chick: JUST DO IT!

metsfan

Reaction score
Sorry the ****ty grammar wasn't me. I just copy and pasted it from my myspace inbox haha.

thanks for all the advice though, I think i'm gonna go with "JUST DO IT"