Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused- played too many games?

Hadow Khan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but ive been playing the game for a while. I started out with DeAngelos stuff, and im moving over to DJ.

An interesting situation here.

I had been building rapport with this girl for the past couple weeks, little bit of kino, but probably not enough. I go for the kiss, and she rejects, says no. First time this has happened (and yeah, ive been with other women), and she says "the only reason i did that is because I'm not sure if you like me".

What the ****.

I worked pretty hard to keep my intentions concealed till I actually went for the kiss, I was using negging appropriately (or so I thought). Its not like I'm gonna go up and tell her that I like her before kissing her.

Later she calls me, and tells me shes sorry.

Reaction score
Hadow Khan said:
Later she calls me, and tells me shes sorry.

a few more attemps and you get big kiss
and then a few more attempts at next base, and you will f.uck her...
have fun.. and obviously keep in mind, she will get hooked.. dont forget to turn up the heat and smack her around (mentally) a little after u f.uck her so that she will do as you please...

ps... she obviously wants you.. u just caught her of guard.. thats all...

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She basically left you an opening to push into her. In other words, you very well could've landed that kiss if you said something like "Well tell me what you think after this." Girls always give out these tests #1 to make themselves feel like they aren't easy and #2 to see if you really have the balls to just do it. Rejections aren't always what they seem to be. Push the envelope a little bit. If she rejects, then she probably has someone else on her mind