Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused !! Help !

s.mah

Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
It's ok. We've all been here. You were operating in the dark. You are not yet aware of how things work. Stick around and be prepared for a shift in your thinking and you should be alright. Oh and don't be afraid to be honest about wanting to use women for your sexual amusement - we know you want to, you know you want to and most importantly she knows you want to. Pretending otherwise just makes you look like a creep.
Thanks for your support, I'm never afraid to be honest about wanting to use women for my sexual amusement, but in this case specifically, I said that I didnt want her for sexual amusement ONLY.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

s.mah

Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

Other than your sexual amusement what else were you hoping to get from this waitress? Marriage?
lol, no, the thing is, of course i want sex, but my mindset is always like: I will know her better and if she turns out to be good for me, I'll go through , if it don't, i'll have sex and leave.
I don't know if this is right or wrong

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing you have to know is that women have a 6th sense about men. They ALWAYS know when you want them. ALWAYS. I don't care how slick you think you are you can not hide this from them.

She knew right away you were interested. So when you asked her out it wasn't exactly a surprise to her.

Okay, when you asked her out and she turned you down without making a counter-offer you should have gotten the message she was not interested. The best thing you could have done at that point is to just ignore her.

Know this, women with HIGH interest in you will walk over hot coals to go out with you. Women with some interest in you will make things easier for you. Anything less than that is low interest and these women should be ignored. You should only go after women with interest in you.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its "nice" how naive OP is. lol.

How old are you? I behaved like you did until I was ... I dont know 22? I was a late bloomer.

I remember waiting for a girl I liked outside of campus...for...3 hours or so until she finished her classes...lame. LMAO...

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was hard to read because I was similar to that too. Cringe worthy behaviour.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
raider87 said:
That was hard to read because I was similar to that too. Cringe worthy behaviour.
we've all been there (well most of us)

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s.mah said:
she came to my table as i sat and:
Me: Hey...., how are you today ?
She: Im fine, how are you ?
Me: Im fine too, so tomorrow is your day off right ?
She: yes, finally, im so tired.
Me: so wahts your plans for tomorrow ?
She: Nothing i will just sleep, im so tired.
Me: Come on, btw have you seen the aquarium in the city ? (she is new in the country)
She: yeah I saw it before when i came as a tourist but i don't remember that much.
Me: i have two tickets for a visit and a dinner in a restaurant there, would you like to go with me ?
she: thank you, but maybe another time.
me: come on, its ok, we will have fun.
she: no no, another time.

i have that stupid trait of being so persistent and i dont take "no" for an answer until I embarrass myself or the other person,
:crackup: :cry: :crackup:

Oh Lawd, I died laughing.

You were clearly not listening.

Long way to go brother, long way to go.:yes:

Girls are not like your goals.

Your goals you remain persistent you would reach your goals.

Girls? you persist only if its promising. If she say no, you back down then try again if its worth it and A LOT of them aint worth it.

For right now, stop talking to girls. Read up on the DJ Bible over and over.

Panzergrenadier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am I guessing you left something outrageous like a 40% tip too when you visited. Let this one go. Your chances are not only on the bottom of the sea, they are probably wedged at the bottom of Marianas trench. You have a lot of training to do before trying again.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have u ever saw Spread? You should. There is a similar situation you should take a look on it.