Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confused as ****

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, im talking to this chick that I like. I'm pretty sure she liked me before, as no guys ever talk to her much really, and shes shy as hell. It seemed to be going fine before, her firend even said she talks about me.

she then asks me, "why do you talk to me so much"

by then im like.........wtf

so im like, "cuz i feel like it, and you seem like a nice person, so why not"
shes like, oh ok, just wondering

then she claims that her friend was making up stuff about her, and then she keeps convincing me that she doesn't like me, and she keeps saying, that her friend told her, that i liked her and stuff

i have a feeling, she knows, that i know she likes me, and she doesnt want to admit it or somthing, but i dunno, what do you think

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE WHOLE REASON OF SS IS TO AVOID THIS ****....
who gives a **** if she says this or that....if you want her, get her
why do you need such feeble reassurance..?
what are you afraid of?

CELEBRATE WHEN YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL AND CELEBRATE WHEN YOU ARE REJECTED...YOU WANT TO GROW OLD AND LOOK BACK AND HAVE MANY MEMORIES OF YOUR CONQUESTS...IF YOU CONTINUE THE PATH YOU'RE ON NOW, YOU'LL ONLY HAVE 1 CONQUEST OR NONE TO REMEMBER BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS WAITING TO KNOW SHE WAS INTERESTED FIRST

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
THE WHOLE REASON OF SS IS TO AVOID THIS ****....
who gives a **** if she says this or that....if you want her, get her
why do you need such feeble reassurance..?
what are you afraid of?

CELEBRATE WHEN YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL AND CELEBRATE WHEN YOU ARE REJECTED...YOU WANT TO GROW OLD AND LOOK BACK AND HAVE MANY MEMORIES OF YOUR CONQUESTS...IF YOU CONTINUE THE PATH YOU'RE ON NOW, YOU'LL ONLY HAVE 1 CONQUEST OR NONE TO REMEMBER BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS WAITING TO KNOW SHE WAS INTERESTED FIRST
^ Words of Mother Effin' Wisdom.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, props to jeffthechef! Look bro, do you wanna go for it and possibly get the girl, or do you wanna look back on your conquests when you're an old man and say..."oh there was this girl who probably liked me in high school". Who gives a fvck, you didn't do anything, you just sat there like a lemon.

How I see it is, her friend started teasing her and gossiping saying "heheee, <girl> likes SYL hehee"...As a result <girl> thinks you might've heard of this gossip so wants to know if that's why you're talking to her. Her friends didn't pull this sh1t out of their a*ses, she probably likes you.

Which brings back the point above made by jeffthecheff...stop messing about asking us, just do it mate. Ask her to hang with you :)

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking, why would she keep trying to get me to think she doesn't like me.

I almost always dont need help when it comes to this stuff, but I was a bit confused this time.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****, i realize just how stupid I was, she asked why I talk to her, because she wanted to hear that I liked her, then I gave her a questionable answer.

She then asked if I liked her, and I said no, so then she went on about how she didn't like me after the fact I said I didn't.

I am so clueless sometimes, ughh.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
****, i realize just how stupid I was, she asked why I talk to her, because she wanted to hear that I liked her, then I gave her a questionable answer.

She then asked if I liked her, and I said no, so then she went on about how she didn't like me after the fact I said I didn't.

I am so clueless sometimes, ughh.
Bro dont worry about it, you'll get another shot at her but this time its gonna have to be YOU whos the one initiating things and SHOWING you like her back. Cuz at this point shes getting the impression that you dont have any interest in her, so its important that you dont let her just slip away and forget about you.

You gotta stop questioning and thinking so much and start being more confident, active, and social with her.