Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused about girls flirting

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rarley do I feel as though girls are attracted to me, and when they seem to be flirty, it seems that way with every other guy aswell.

Im not sure exactly what im doing wrong.. im sure i Know what to look for...

Maybe the question is what do i need to attract woman other ways than physical features?

thanks for any tips

oh and I will look around for a thread like this.. maybe redirect me if you know of one

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be interesting, be a somebody, try not to show the girls too much attention, but listen to them. Almost everyone loves to hear themselves talk, and when someone is there listening, it opens up a special bond. As the game said "A PUA must be different, the exception to the rule" Don't try and be like everyone else, or else you won't be remembered. Be unique for who you are and practice, practice, practice, learn what works well for you.

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok cool thanks

I should take a look at the dj bible?

Is there a highschool version?

I'll search too

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, sounds good man

Thanks for the quik responses... really appreciated

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatevs post this $hit on the discussion i come to this side of the forum for tips not discussions

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
Almost everyone loves to hear themselves talk, and when someone is there listening, it opens up a special bond.
Well put and very true. Those kind of conversation with people will get you big points when it comes to feeling of importance. If you let her talk she will listen for hours.